1.90%
    Al Wilson's hit on the Patriots
    3.81%
    Lynch's hits in the end zone against San Diego
    2.86%
    Other
    2.86%
    sigpicWe da Champs... you da Chumps.
    Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII and 50 Champions!

For the second straight year Champ had the play of the year. This year it's the INT against SD that changed the season. Last year it was that pick against NO in the end zone.

Comment

In terms of importance, I have to go with Dayne's run in OT on thanksgiving, with Champ's INT in the same game right behind it.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I dont know, maybe you should have included Gold's tipped ball on the 2PC against Washington
        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

I like the 55 yard run on thanksgiving. Course that could be because I was in a good mood that day with all the turkey there.
          Long live the Broncos
          Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
          My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
          John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Champ's pick in week 2 for the touchdown changed our whole season around.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, without Champ's pick to start the second half in week 2, we probably would have lost and the season may have looked very different.

We would have been 0-2 with a loss in the division without that game, and his pick turned our defense around and seemed to give them momentum for that early 5 game winning streak.

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                In terms of importance, I have to go with Dayne's run in OT on thanksgiving, with Champ's INT in the same game right behind it.
                In terms of importance???? What is the play that turned around our season? Did you forget we were down at half time being booed by our own fans? Right after Champ had that INT we won and looked good after that. Champ's INT for TD in the same game you are talking about was of the same "importance" as your Dayne TD.

Comment

Where is the Darrent Williams "Pick for TD" vs Oakland? I lost my voice on that play, and that play alone...in my house!

Comment

Originally posted by Steedstampede
                    Where is the Darrent Williams "Pick for TD" vs Oakland? I lost my voice on that play, and that play alone...in my house!
                    Play of the year???

Comment

Originally posted by jletourneau
                      Yeah, without Champ's pick to start the second half in week 2, we probably would have lost and the season may have looked very different.

We would have been 0-2 with a loss in the division without that game, and his pick turned our defense around and seemed to give them momentum for that early 5 game winning streak.
                      We held LT to minimum yards in the second half. I give most of that credit to Ian Gold, he shut down LT like he was just another RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Domination
                        In terms of importance???? What is the play that turned around our season? Did you forget we were down at half time being booed by our own fans? Right after Champ had that INT we won and looked good after that. Champ's INT for TD in the same game you are talking about was of the same "importance" as your Dayne TD.
                        It's hard for me to consider two plays of equal importance when one of them happened 5 minutes into the game, and the other happened on the second to last play of the game.
                        It's also hard for me to consider a play that happened in the second game of the year as being the most important of the year.
                        Oh, and excuse me for having an opinion.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                          It's hard for me to consider two plays of equal importance when one of them happened 5 minutes into the game, and the other happened on the second to last play of the game.
                          It's also hard for me to consider a play that happened in the second game of the year as being the most important of the year.
                          Oh, and excuse me for having an opinion.
                          Is it hard to understand Champs INT got us 7 points on that play? Dayne's run got us 3 points that prevented us from going into OT...but wouldn't have mattered without Champs INT. Just doesn't make sense bro.

And you are excused, I wasn't attacking you, I was just trying to enlighten you

Comment

Play of the year???

View Poll Results: What was your favorite play of the 2005 Regular Season?

"Play of the year?" Whoever said that?

Comment

Is it hard to understand Champs INT got us 7 points on that play? Dayne's run got us 3 points that prevented us from going into OT...but wouldn't have mattered without Champs INT. Just doesn't make sense bro.

And you are excused, I wasn't attacking you, I was just trying to enlighten you
                              If we are going by strictly how many points a play produced and not when in the game, and when in the season the play happened, then I believe Jake Plummer was responsible for about 20 'plays of the year' just as important as Champ Bailey's touchdown return.
                              Last edited by NJBRONCOSFAN; 01-02-2006, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X