Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champ's INT against SD in week 2!

Comment

The INT against SD really changed the momentum and got us a win.
      sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Champs INT against SD was definitely the turning point of the season. A number of plays you listed in your poll could could easily be the play of the year. I do like Alexander's one handed grab in the back of the end zone, and Rod's miracle catch against the Bills, and I always love to see long break away runs for TDs!!! But what fan doesn't!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxyoup
          Champs INT against SD was definitely the turning point of the season. A number of plays you listed in your poll could could easily be the play of the year. I do like Alexander's one handed grab in the back of the end zone, and Rod's miracle catch against the Bills, and I always love to see long break away runs for TDs!!! But what fan doesn't!!!
          I agree. I can vote for a few of those plays in the poll, but hands down Champ reading Brees on that TD catch was GREAT! The only better INT I have seen in recent history is his Vs. the Saints.
          I also liked the D-Weezy TD catch Vs. Faiders ( Steedstampede)

Comment

I gotta side with Champs pick vs. San Diego. It was arguably the turning point in our season, for 6 quarters we played lousy football, Champ made a play that ignited the fire that now burns in Denver. I loved A-Dubs hit against the Pats though to bring up 4th down. That was a clutch play to help seal the game.

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
              I dont know, maybe you should have included Gold's tipped ball on the 2PC against Washington
              Forgot about that one... yeah... it should have been a top 10 play
              sigpicWe da Champs... you da Chumps.
              Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII and 50 Champions!

Comment

I will side with the majority...

Even the players have said that at half-time of that game they were determined to win that game via, and become a much better defense.

Come out of the locker room, (play 2 I believe) INT & TD!

Gold's play was huge as well (a VERY close 2nd), and although it helped us win, I think we would have been in a lot worse shape had we lost to SD (in the standings and in mentallity).

It was a monumental play.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

PLAY OF THE YEAR: Champ's INT at SD. Turned around the season.

MY FAVORITE PLAY: Alexander's TD catch. The epitome of athleticism and grace.
                  I made a wallpaper out of it. That's poster material.

-----

Comment

Play of the year was Drew Brees's boneheaded pass to Champs side of the field after half time of the SD game.

Prettiest play is 2 of them, both involving Champ again. The INT against Giants and Jets. Guy should be lined up on the offensive side of the ball. Poor Watts, 2nd round pick didn't even have as many catches as a CB.

Comment

I was there on the hot september after noon and that pick off by champ saved our season.

Comment

I'd also put the Foxworth pick against the Eagles up there. The Eagles were driving when he picked that off to seal the game.
                        My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                        . Post Your Artwork .
                        . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe

MY FAVORITE PLAY: Alexander's TD catch. The epitome of athleticism and grace.
                          I made a wallpaper out of it. That's poster material.

-----

Post it, Post it, Post it! Please

Comment

Working...
                          X