You know your a homer if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know your a homer if...

You are asked the top 6 runningbacks of all time and you answer.

1. Terrel Davis
    2. Clinton Portis
    3. Mike Anderson
    4. Ruben Droughns
    5. O. Gary
    6. Tatum Bell

You never buy clothes unless they are Orange, Blue, or at least has a Broncos logo

You think Oakland is Satan's playground.

You have a shrine to the saints Jake, John, and Rod.

You looked at this thread and said "I am going to give Loyal all my CP for speaking the truth!" (Hey I can hope can't I?)

You have a macro to reply to a Mt_man thread. ()
    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Originally posted by LoyalSoldier

1. Terrel Davis
    2. Clinton Portis
    3. Mike Anderson
    4. Ruben Droughns
    5. O. Gary
    6. Tatum Bell

You never buy clothes unless they are Orange, Blue, or at least has a Broncos logo

You looked at this thread and said "I am going to give Loyal all my CP for speaking the truth!" (Hey I can hope can't I?)

The only thing I disagree with is that Floyd Little isn't on the list-should be 2nd IMO
    Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNGERJKSPEE
      The only thing I disagree with is that Floyd Little isn't on the list-should be 2nd IMO
      And I'll disagree and put Floyd #1.

I'd also have Otis Armstrong on the list, just above/below Portis...

Comment

And ya know what. I am proud to be a "homer". I joined this site some 6 months ago because I thought there would be talk about how good our team is and all the good players we have. But, instead someone sees something they like in a player and others bash him for "HIS OWN OPINION". Opinions people, people are allowed to have them and simply ripping on someone for their opinion is retarded. Sorry, I just thought that above the "message board" it said BRONCOMANIA, not talk trash about players and members of this site.
        Thanks SNK16, you the man!

Comment

Originally posted by LoyalSoldier

1. Terrel Davis
          2. Clinton Portis
          3. Mike Anderson
          4. Ruben Droughns
          5. O. Gary
          6. Tatum Bell

Yup, that's me!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey were is Sammy Wynder

Comment

lol

Sammy is out there with Gaston Green, those 2 BIG dudes we had before davis got here(Russell right and Delpino??), Steve Sewell, Glyn Milburn, Q, Derek Loville, Jon Keyworth (actually Keyworth doesn't get the recognition he deserves), and how bout the 2 fullbacks who started this running parade (help I'm hopped up on Robitussin and can't think) etc...... They're all tied for 6th man.
              Last edited by DiehardinAlaska; 01-02-2006, 05:36 PM.
              "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Originally posted by DiehardinAlaska
                Sammy is out there with Gaston Green, those 2 BIG dudes we had before davis got here, Steve Sewell, Glyn Milburn etc...... They're all tied for 6th man.

Steve Sewell was the man. I might coach little league FB with him this year. Great guy.

Comment

True Stuff.

I will yield a CP for hitting it right on the money.

Comment

-You can rattle off the stats of Denver's 3rd string running back, but you can't remember where you put your FREAKING KEYS!!!

- When you find yourself in a crowded mall, you go into your best Terrell Davis impression to knife through the crowd.

- You run out and buy whatever hat Shanahan wears evertime he is on sportscenter.

- When you see actual military guys saluting each other you think "hey, they are doing the Mile High Salute!".

- Everytime a Bronco endorses something you stock up on 20 of that particular item "What am I gonna do with 20 boxes of McCaffrey's Endzone O's?".

- You tape over your wedding tape with a Broncos game, and don't feel bad about it.
                    You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

These last ones are pretty good I like the wedding tape one lol

Comment

If before the season starts, you suggest that Jake will only throw 7 picks all year.

If before the season starts, you pick the Broncos to finish 13-3 and to have the number two seed.

If you expected Gerrard Warren to have a good year.

If you had nothing against picking corners with our first three picks.

If you thought that Randy Moss would amount to nothing in Oakland.

If you expected the Broncos to beat the defending AFC and NFC champions.
                        My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                        . Post Your Artwork .
                        . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

If you didn't panic when Norris Weese threw a pass.

If you thought Gerald Wilhite back flips were the best.

If you put Bronco Mini Helmets on a Bill The Katt & Tamone stuffed toys, next to the TV.

If you put a rubber snake on your Bronco hard hat.

If have to take blood pressure medication on game day.

If you live in SoCal and keep your season tickets.

As the world changes rational people will change with it. Only the zealots, and fundamentalists resist change. God save us from them.

Comment

If you haven't had a hair cut and shave in 5 months

If you spend 12 hours a day on this site

If you named your first daughter John

If you only eat foods that are orange

If you cut the Bronco Logo in your grass with your lawn mower

Comment

If you all forgot about bobby humphrey....wheres the love
                              http://www.easports.com/madden06/profile.jsp?server=madden2006&playername=XEngageEi ghtX&player=XEngageEightX&platform=xbl
                              EA SPORTS Madden NFL 06 Profile

Comment

Working...
                              X