No announcement yet.

You know your a homer if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your know no Chief's fans house is safe from you during Halloween.

If you use chemicals to turn any fire to a blue color.

If you thik driving to the store is only 98 yards away.
    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

true stories

If everytime you microwave something these past 2 weeks you nuke it for 3:33 (3 wins)

If you put the volume on the TV at 27 so that Darrent can get healthy but on game day you change it to 22 to help out Dominique.

If your son knew that #7 was the best football player ever before he knew who frigging Spongebob was.

If your daughters (3 1/2 yrs old) yell "smack him" everytime a Raider is on TV - no matter who is playing.

And the number one thing your son wanted (and got) for his 5th birthday (yesterday) were Bronco shoes.

If your wife scheduled your wedding and honeymoon around the Broncos schedule and never ever ever wears opponents colors on game day.
      "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
        If you haven't had a hair cut and shave in 5 months

If you spend 12 hours a day on this site

If you named your first daughter John

If you only eat foods that are orange

If you cut the Bronco Logo in your grass with your lawn mower
        I am working on #1 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xengage-eightX
          If you all forgot about bobby humphrey....wheres the love

... Rod Bernstine and Gaston Green. Gotta share the love.
          The three Keys to football
          1. Turnovers
          2. Field Position
          3. Red Zone Play

Comment

A Bronco fan's IQ test
            Q.Who's your favorite team A. Broncos
            Q.Who will win the superbowl A. Broncos
            Q.Who has the best Defense A. Broncos
            Q.Who has the best Offense A. Broncos
            Q.What color is that tree A. Broncos
            Q.Mothers maiden name A. Broncos

IQ 145
            Long live the Broncos
            Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
            My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
            John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Originally posted by DiehardinAlaska
              If you put the volume on the TV at 27 so that Darrent can get healthy but on game day you change it to 22 to help out Dominique.
              Dang don't want to be at your house when you flip it over to Lelie or C. Brown.
              "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

You know you're a homer if you accidentally dropped your infant daughter on the floor during a game when Elway threw one of his signature bombs the length and width of the field. Now before you all call human services on me..... actually she just sort of slid down my legs as I started to jump up. I caught her before "impact" and she didn't even cry. The first number she recognized was #7. She is now 20 years old and still loves the Broncos.
                Proud Bronco fan since 1975. I just wish every football player out there today was more like my man Rod Smith. Knowing we will never see him on the field again is very hard. He gave everything he had and left his guts on the field. I will miss him.

Comment

your a homer if...

as soon as you heard the announcement from the NFL regarding the time and date of Denver's playoff game you..

immediately drew up a list of EVERYTHING that could get in the way between now and then that might prevent you from watching the game and took steps to prevent those "things" from happening.

example - Making sure the babies have diapers (don't want to leave the house on Saturday)

example - Making sure we have milk, bread, and toilet paper in the house Friday night (again, don't want to leave the house on Saturday)...don't want to risk a traffic accident.

example - Telling my oldest son he CAN'T go to the indoor skate park that morning for fear that he'll break his neck/arm/back and need to be rushed to hospital, thereby negating my chance to watch game.

example - Making sure objects in hallway are clear and all electrical appliances are in working order (don't want a fire or freak tripping accident to get in way of game)

example - Making sure I have a backup "watching location" in case my house unexpectedly loses power and/or the cable goes out.

Yes, I'm completely insane. I just called my wife from work and asked her if she was "doing anything dangerous". She said she was doing laundry. I said, don't. I don't want you lifting, climbing stairs, or pouring detergent. I don't want to risk a freak accident.

Comment

Working...
                  X