Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what team would you most like/dislike to come to mile high in the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring em on we'll keep the streak alive

I don't care who comes to Mile High, the boys will take care of business and keep the Mile High win streak going. I want to see the Colts lose, not from the perspective of our past debacles, but if the Colts lose and we win I'll get one more game at home.

8 and 0 at home regular season, going for 2 and 0 at home in post season. That's what I'm talkin about baby!!
    As the world changes rational people will change with it. Only the zealots, and fundamentalists resist change. God save us from them.

Comment

How many threads are just like this one??

seems like quite a few..or was I just dreaming
      vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
        I would most like to see Jacksonville. Actually, I think that the Jags are being a bit underrated lately. I mean, they did beat Cincy, Pittsburgh and Seattle. They've beat some very good teams. Beyond that, they lost to Denver and Indy twice. Their only bad loss, really, was against St. Louis, but they have a terrific defense, and I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they beat New England.

Still, I would like to play them, because when we did play them earlier this year, we blew them out 20-7. They barely mustered any offense. On the other hand, we dominated New England early, but let Brady come back on us a bit. I expect that we could still score on their incredibly weak secondary, but I think that we match up well with the Jags. We can hold them to only a few points and still put up at least twenty.

Against the Steelers, I don't worry all that much. They aren't running the ball as well as everyone seems to give them credit for and they have only dominated bad teams. Still, they are playing better right now than they were earlier in the year. I was down on them quite a bit after losing to Baltimore, Indy and Cincy. I thought that they were just a second rate team. I think that they are a good team, but I wouldn't mind facing them.

I think that New England is the most overrated team to make the playoffs in quite some time. I think that people are giving them credit only because of what they've done in the past, but they barely made the playoffs. They lost some key players and that had to affect their chances, but they did play in the AFC East. It isn't impressive to me to make the playoffs playing in the AFC East. Beyond that, they are 1-3 against the AFC West.

Anyway, I do expect them to play almost anyone they face pretty well, but I would be surprised as hell if they actually made it to the divisional round, let alone the Super Bowl. This Patriots team isn't anywhere near as good as the teams of the last two years.

Cincy was worrying me quite a bit before. I mean, their offense has been ridiculous, but I can see us slowing it quite a bit. We have a defense good enough to hold them to 25-30 points. And we have an offense that can score 40 on their pathetic defense. People say that they wouldn't mind facing them, because they have clearly lost momentum, but when you think about it, if they actually made it to us, they would have won a playoff game and that momentum talk would become irrelevant.

Still, with an offense like theirs and with the possibility of throwing some picks against them, I would rather face New England or Jacksonville.
        Who needs to pass when you can run on that sorry excuse for a run defense?
        A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

I would hate to see NE come to Denver, I think they are peaking at the right time
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by So.CalBRONCOFAN
            How many threads are just like this one??

seems like quite a few..or was I just dreaming
            Probably too many. Maybe the Mods could combine them. But I've been content to reply to all as appropriate. See below.

Originally posted by Southstander
            I would hate to see NE come to Denver, I think they are peaking at the right time
            Come on Southstander...I want pay back at Mile High for that fluke loss two years ago. In two weeks the Mile High maddness will begin when we roll out the thunder.

We'll take all comers, bringem on baby!!!!!!
            As the world changes rational people will change with it. Only the zealots, and fundamentalists resist change. God save us from them.

Comment

Working...
            X