No announcement yet.

Broncos MVP of the season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me, the Broncos this season are the epitome of a great "team". My real MVP pick is the entire Denver Offense, Defense, and Special Teams. But since that's mostly a non-answer, I selected O-Line. I would also have picked Plummer if I could have. You don't have a top 5 offense without a great O-Line and a great QB. Since no one individual makes this team great, the line got the nod, but Plummer has been huge for the team this season.
    "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lomax
      To me, the Broncos this season are the epitome of a great "team". My real MVP pick is the entire Denver Offense, Defense, and Special Teams. But since that's mostly a non-answer, I selected O-Line. I would also have picked Plummer if I could have. You don't have a top 5 offense without a great O-Line and a great QB. Since no one individual makes this team great, the line got the nod, but Plummer has been huge for the team this season.
      I have to agree. Not one of those choices would be the "wrong" choice, but I personally believe the single factor having the most impact was the O-line. Without their superb play, we don't even make the playoffs, IMHO.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by Lomax
        Yes, I am glad we are seeing that

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceOfClub
          Kyle Johnson.

Kyle Johnson.

Kyle Johnson.

Kyle Johnson.

Kyle Johnson.

Kyle Johnson.

Kyle Johnson.
          Who? I can't read?

Yes, he was a big part of the Broncos, I should have put him there

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
            I have to agree. Not one of those choices would be the "wrong" choice, but I personally believe the single factor having the most impact was the O-line. Without their superb play, we don't even make the playoffs, IMHO.

-----
            Glad you believe this as well, tops

Comment

Working...
            X