Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we lose Kube

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If we lose Kube

    Who do you think we should get for our OC?

    I personally think we should give Bobby Turner a promotion.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

  • #2
    Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    Who do you think we should get for our OC?

    I personally think we should give Bobby Turner a promotion.
    I agree with Bobby Turner.

    Comment


    • #3
      I would love to see some fresh thoughts and personalities in the team. If I could have a football wish.... I would also like to see the Broncos get Savage, the GM from the Browns if they truly do fire him.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ravage!!!
        I would love to see some fresh thoughts and personalities in the team. If I could have a football wish.... I would also like to see the Broncos get Savage, the GM from the Browns if they truly do fire him.

        You sure you want a GM from the Browns?

        Comment


        • #5
          I am not all that up to date on good OC's however I would rather keep KUB. I would really hate to see him go and the thought of it is kinda making me nervous (Being u nsure how we will perform without him). I am thinking the 'other' team that will inter. him they didnt mention is KC. Wouldnt that suck?!
          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
            Who do you think we should get for our OC?

            I personally think we should give Bobby Turner a promotion.
            I've been saying that since last season. We won't miss a beat with him in there, and he's probably the most qualified positional coaches in the NFL. The Saints even tried to hire him as their OC this offseason, so that alone should say that he's due a promotion.
            A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

            So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
              Who do you think we should get for our OC?

              I personally think we should give Bobby Turner a promotion.
              I wouldn't have a problem if Turner got the promotion. Other names we should look at would be Mike Sherman, Al Sanders, Mike Martz, or Steve Mariucci.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MileHighStud
                I am not all that up to date on good OC's however I would rather keep KUB. I would really hate to see him go and the thought of it is kinda making me nervous (Being u nsure how we will perform without him). I am thinking the 'other' team that will inter. him they didnt mention is KC. Wouldnt that suck?!
                I'm still not understanding what you and anyone else is worried about if Kubiak leaves. This is Shanahan's offense so we won't miss a beat at all.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                  I would love to see some fresh thoughts and personalities in the team. If I could have a football wish.... I would also like to see the Broncos get Savage, the GM from the Browns if they truly do fire him.
                  Yes I like Savage aslo as a talenbt guy MIkey could use the help.

                  Mariucii would be good, but I would not mind getting Norv from OAK, just think TWO top Offensive coaches the moron al fired.
                  Last edited by Jrhampton; 01-02-2006, 09:11 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If Vermiel didn't retire that would be my #1 pick but now i would want Martz if he does not get a headcoaching job

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      HMMMM....I dont want Kub to go, but that would be funny to have Norv and own Oakland even more!!

                      I think Oakland will hire Sherman, no check that, Mike Tice is their type of coach.
                      vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                        You sure you want a GM from the Browns?
                        hey
                        we got everything else from the browns

                        we might as well get the rest



                        then to top it off we should pick up Tim Couch and have him as our 3rd string QB

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lions, Chiefs Interested...

                          Adam Shefter on the NFL network tonight reported that the Chiefs and Lions have inquired about Kubiak... I would hate to see him go to the Chiefs, and I really couldn't see him wanting to compete against Shanny every week... However, that is a premier job if you want to coach in this league and win. The Lions are looking for a big name, Millen is trying to save his job.... I don't think Kube will go anywhere but Houston, but who knows, I could be wrong.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Since when, under the Mike Shanahan era, does the OC actually matter? Well, that might be a lil' exagerrated, but you get my point. Bobby Turner'd be fine...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                              Adam Shefter on the NFL network tonight reported that the Chiefs and Lions have inquired about Kubiak... I would hate to see him go to the Chiefs, and I really couldn't see him wanting to compete against Shanny every week... However, that is a premier job if you want to coach in this league and win. The Lions are looking for a big name, Millen is trying to save his job.... I don't think Kube will go anywhere but Houston, but who knows, I could be wrong.
                              Do you think that he could run the offense he knows in KC, they'd have to blow up the team and start over.

                              HOU would be a perfect match form him as they are already running it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X