If we lose Kube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we lose Kube

Who do you think we should get for our OC?

I personally think we should give Bobby Turner a promotion.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo

I agree with Bobby Turner.

Comment

I would love to see some fresh thoughts and personalities in the team. If I could have a football wish.... I would also like to see the Broncos get Savage, the GM from the Browns if they truly do fire him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
        I would love to see some fresh thoughts and personalities in the team. If I could have a football wish.... I would also like to see the Broncos get Savage, the GM from the Browns if they truly do fire him.

You sure you want a GM from the Browns?

Comment

I am not all that up to date on good OC's however I would rather keep KUB. I would really hate to see him go and the thought of it is kinda making me nervous (Being u nsure how we will perform without him). I am thinking the 'other' team that will inter. him they didnt mention is KC. Wouldnt that suck?!
          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

I've been saying that since last season. We won't miss a beat with him in there, and he's probably the most qualified positional coaches in the NFL. The Saints even tried to hire him as their OC this offseason, so that alone should say that he's due a promotion.
            A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

I wouldn't have a problem if Turner got the promotion. Other names we should look at would be Mike Sherman, Al Sanders, Mike Martz, or Steve Mariucci.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
                I am not all that up to date on good OC's however I would rather keep KUB. I would really hate to see him go and the thought of it is kinda making me nervous (Being u nsure how we will perform without him). I am thinking the 'other' team that will inter. him they didnt mention is KC. Wouldnt that suck?!
                I'm still not understanding what you and anyone else is worried about if Kubiak leaves. This is Shanahan's offense so we won't miss a beat at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                  Yes I like Savage aslo as a talenbt guy MIkey could use the help.

Mariucii would be good, but I would not mind getting Norv from OAK, just think TWO top Offensive coaches the moron al fired.
                  Last edited by Jrhampton; 01-02-2006, 09:11 PM.

Comment

If Vermiel didn't retire that would be my #1 pick but now i would want Martz if he does not get a headcoaching job

Comment

HMMMM....I dont want Kub to go, but that would be funny to have Norv and own Oakland even more!!

I think Oakland will hire Sherman, no check that, Mike Tice is their type of coach.
                      vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                        You sure you want a GM from the Browns?
                        hey
                        we got everything else from the browns

we might as well get the rest

then to top it off we should pick up Tim Couch and have him as our 3rd string QB

Comment

Lions, Chiefs Interested...

Adam Shefter on the NFL network tonight reported that the Chiefs and Lions have inquired about Kubiak... I would hate to see him go to the Chiefs, and I really couldn't see him wanting to compete against Shanny every week... However, that is a premier job if you want to coach in this league and win. The Lions are looking for a big name, Millen is trying to save his job.... I don't think Kube will go anywhere but Houston, but who knows, I could be wrong.

Comment

Since when, under the Mike Shanahan era, does the OC actually matter? Well, that might be a lil' exagerrated, but you get my point. Bobby Turner'd be fine...

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                              Adam Shefter on the NFL network tonight reported that the Chiefs and Lions have inquired about Kubiak... I would hate to see him go to the Chiefs, and I really couldn't see him wanting to compete against Shanny every week... However, that is a premier job if you want to coach in this league and win. The Lions are looking for a big name, Millen is trying to save his job.... I don't think Kube will go anywhere but Houston, but who knows, I could be wrong.
                              Do you think that he could run the offense he knows in KC, they'd have to blow up the team and start over.

HOU would be a perfect match form him as they are already running it.

Comment

Working...
                              X