Denver Broncos Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos Credit Card

I Was Just Curious How Many People Here Have A Broncos Credit Card. I Don't Know If I Ever Shared This With You Guys But My Wife Signed Us Up For This Card And After A Couple Of Months Of Using It We Got A Gift From Them. When I Opened The Box It Had A Mini Helmet With A Letter. When I Looked At The Mini Helmet It Had Rod Smith's Signature On It And A Cert Of Authenticity. The Letter Was Basically A Thank You Letter For Using Their Card. :d Just Wondering If Anyone Ever Received Something Like That A For A Credit Card? We Recieved It Like 4 Or 5 Months Ago.

Originally posted by SSBRONCS
    I Was Just Curious How Many People Here Have A Broncos Credit Card. I Don't Know If I Ever Shared This With You Guys But My Wife Signed Us Up For This Card And After A Couple Of Months Of Using It We Got A Gift From Them. When I Opened The Box It Had A Mini Helmet With A Letter. When I Looked At The Mini Helmet It Had Rod Smith's Signature On It And A Cert Of Authenticity. The Letter Was Basically A Thank You Letter For Using Their Card. :d Just Wondering If Anyone Ever Received Something Like That A For A Credit Card? We Recieved It Like 4 Or 5 Months Ago.

Wow, that's awesome.

Where do I sign up?

Comment

It's A Mbna Credit Card. I Think She Found It On Nfl.com ( I'm Not 100% Sure Though) I'll Have To Ask Her. I'm Not Saying This Happens To Everyone But It Happened To Me And Is Worth A Try For Everyone Else. My Brother In Law Has A Raider Credit Card But Never Recieved Anything Like This. ( But Maybe That's Why )

Comment

I can't even imagine how much extra work it takes to capitalize every word. I have a Broncos card, have had it since about 2000. The rates aren't particularly good except once every year or so they have a 0.0 - 1.0% balance transfer / cash advance for 6 months which I've taken advantage of a few times.
        Congrats to current Denver Broncos and former University of Maryland Terrapins:
        #22 Dominique Foxworth
        #40 Curome Cox

Comment

Originally posted by MowrMowr
          I can't even imagine how much extra work it takes to capitalize every word. I have a Broncos card, have had it since about 2000. The rates aren't particularly good except once every year or so they have a 0.0 - 1.0% balance transfer / cash advance for 6 months which I've taken advantage of a few times.

yeah sorry about the caps had the caps lock on. it is good for balance transfers. what i usually do is use it to get points and then balance transfer to a card with lower rates

Comment

I have this card SS.

it's ok. Rates are allright. I guess. I only use to buy football cards and Broncos stuff so my wife can keep track of my football related expenses.

You got the helmet as part of the summer promotion. I think now it's an Al Wilson signed football. You get this for signing up online, and making a purchase of a certain amount. I think it was $75.00.

They have booths all over the stadium where you can sign up. That's how I got it. However, when you sign up there, you only get a t-shirt or a blanket. In fact, I'm wearing that shirt as I type, lol.

You can also stop by those booths on gamedays. If you can show a receipt with a purchase of $50 or more on that card, within the last 48 hours, they will give you a shirt or blanket. I have done this several times this year.

I tried to get one of those helmets, and they even switched me to the newer card that has those points. But they never sent me the helmet. Eh, it's cool I guess, I got a bunch of shirts and blankets this year.

Pretty sure there's a link on the main page for the current promotion. Know I saw it somewhere there a few days ago...........

Comment

thats cool to know i wonder how often they change the gifts. so how many shirts and blankets have you gotten?

Comment

Originally posted by MowrMowr
                I can't even imagine how much extra work it takes to capitalize every word.

I had assumed that's what he did at first also, but I think the site does that automatically if, like he said, you leave your Caps-lock on.
                sigpic
                They're your teammates, now.
                Best of luck, TT!
                ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

I would love if I were older and could actually go to a game and see them play

Comment

Credit cards are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by SSBRONCS
                      thats cool to know i wonder how often they change the gifts. so how many shirts and blankets have you gotten?
                      I got three blankets and two t-shirts. Not too bad for just showing them a receipt.

Comment

I got the card too, I got mine this year from the booth that they had at training camp, but all I got was a towel, I haven't spent more than $25 dollars on it, I wonder if I call and ask if they will send me an al Wilson helmet if I put more money on it.???
                        RIP D-Will you'll be missed

Comment

Originally posted by Retire #30!!!
                          I got the card too, I got mine this year from the booth that they had at training camp, but all I got was a towel, I haven't spent more than $25 dollars on it, I wonder if I call and ask if they will send me an al Wilson helmet if I put more money on it.???
                          it's worth a try

Comment

Wow! I have one but have not received any gifts from them. Perhaps you use yours more than I do or maybe you won a drawing or something.

Cool!

Comment

Working...
                            X