Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Broncos biggest "let down" player of 2005?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Broncos biggest "let down" player of 2005?

I don't want to put out your fire on your other thread E, but I was wondering what everyone thought.

My biggest let down player would have to be: Darius Watts.

I think many of you will agree with me on this, since we had soo many big suprises this year.

Watts..... what can I say. Maybe he came to Denver with too high hopes from all the fans and coaches and never really got a chance to learn?

I hope he can turn it around. I'm still not sold on the thrid wr on this team... but I would have to go with him.

So I ask, who is your biggest let down player?

B4B

george foster. he really didnt have a great year

Comment

I'd agree with Watts, but my biggest let down was really a decision by the organization. I went to the Redskins game, brought my camcorder with 20X optical zoom (it's really amazing), and the darn cheerleader squad was wearing long pants and jackets. Jeezus...talk about breaking a man.

Comment

What about Quentin Griffin? I really thought he would recover. Maybe I'm not being fair cause he was injured. So I'll go with Lenny Walls.

Comment

I gotta go with Lelie, he didn't even get 1,000 yards recieving and only 1 TD.
          sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
            I gotta go with Lelie, he didn't even get 1,000 yards recieving and only 1 TD.
            You have to remember. First of all, Lelie is the second wr next to Rod. Secondly, Jake has a better connection with Rod then Ashley. Third, we are a run first team. Rod might have gotten over 1,000 yards but you could tell we ran more and threw the ball less because Jake didn't have anywhere close to 20 int's or 4000+ passing yards.

Stats aren't everything..... but it's your opinion.

Comment

Im going to go with Plummer,,I dont think he gave Mtnman enough ammo this year at all....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
                george foster. he really didnt have a great year
                I'm gonna have to disagree on this one. He was injured and I think since he is part of our fantastic o-line, i'm not going to dog on any of them.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

hands down LENNY WALLS!!!!
                  thank god its football season again

broncos and yankees--champions go together

Comment

I'd have to go with all the so-called fans who still hate Plummer.

Comment

I have to say "The Big Swat".

He was turned into to "The slow gangley un-tackling man thing".

Comment

Originally posted by broncsyanks
                        To tell you the truth, I forgot about Lenny. Yes...... now Lenny and Darius are my biggest let downs.

Comment

Originally posted by broncsyanks
                          I have to agree. His performance took the team backwards continuously.
                          Oh, The Color of Orange! Ah!

Comment

Tie between Lenny Walls and Darius Watts. Both with high potential but couldn't get it done when it counted.
                            The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

How about D.J. Williams?

I think last year his stats were like 120 tackles, 2 sacks, and an INT.

This year it was like 55 tackles and a forced fumble.

I know bringing in Ian Gold took away from his tackles, but I was still expecting big plays from D.J.

Edit: I just thought I would clarify. I'm not saying D.J. played bad, he just didn't meet the expectations I (and probably many) had for him in terms of playmaking.
                              Last edited by BlueDevilsDB; 01-03-2006, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X