Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbee Respect How Do We Get It??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbee Respect How Do We Get It??????????

Like I said we desreve some respect if weare TRUE Bronco Fans asl me any question????
    sigpic WHEC-724

Re: Newbee Respect How Do We Get It??????????

Originally posted by nickmeyer
    Like I said we desreve some respect if weare TRUE Bronco Fans asl me any question????
    [static] 2-14...we got a guy going ballistic here...I just dropped my jelly filled....send backup..2-14 out [static]
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Re: Newbee Respect How Do We Get It??????????

Originally posted by portisistheman
      [static] 2-14...we got a guy going ballistic here...I just dropped my jelly filled....send backup..2-14 out [static]
      lol,2-14... I believe he's a newbie, should we arrest him??? 2-14 out
      sigpic

Comment

Re: Newbee Respect How Do We Get It??????????

Let it be like water off a ducks back, amigo. Elitists love to shun anyone not as L33T as them.

They had as few posts as you once & the true test of a fan is when the chips are down (also known as : next year, when Portis & 100+ yard games are a memory)
        "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Bring on the questions about the broncos remeber I am only 25 and the last thing I remeber about the broncos is the orange crush if I am wrong correct me if I am right repect me
          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

You're in the same boat, stench!
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I remeber crying after the 49ers blew us out in the Superbowl because I new everyone at school was going to make fun of me because they were all Chiefs fans and I said Denver was going to kill the 49ers but I held my head hi and beat the hell out of the first smart ass that said anything to me about that game and got kicked out of school for a week but I was proud I defended John Elway who everyone here call the Bucktoothed horse, I still rooted for them the next year and the next year and until this day never to back down Denver is my sanity
              sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                Yep...same boat. Held down by "da man"...sent to the back of the under 100 post bus, forced to drink from the well, instead of the drinking fountains, not allowed to vote in the big boy polls...

Its all so very unfair.

*sniff sniff*
                "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Intelligent posts make up for any number of posts......

...most this week have been lacking in that area.....

.....know what I mean, vern????
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I remeber crying after the 49ers blew us out in the Superbowl because I new everyone at school was going to make fun of me because they were all Chiefs fans and I said Denver was going to kill the 49ers but I held my head hi and beat the hell out of the first smart ass that said anything to me about that game and got kicked out of school for a week but I was proud I defended John Elway who everyone here call the Bucktoothed horse, I still rooted for them the next year and the next year and until this day never to back down Denver is my sanity
                    (Dont worry about it, bro...if you deserve respect, you will earn it. just because they have high post counts, doesnt mean they arent still idiots...take rcsodak, for instance. Oops!! *whistles innocently*)

you should prolly refrain from beating people up in school tho...I hear it leads to becoming a Raider fan. (or was that "getting beat up in school"...I forget)

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                      Oh...I do carry the stench of death about me, to unbelievers & the savor of life to those who believe. (2 Cor 2:16) Thanks for noticing! (its called Au De Yahweh)

Comment

OK! So first you're my "Bro", now I'm an "idiot"??????

Maybe you should re-read some passages that apparently you missed...like the most important one.

I was simply informing you that post counts don't necessarily go against you....just bad posts.
                        or
                        Did you take offense at being called vern????
                        or
                        Did you not like the rhyme of your sn?

Pleasse, let me know.....this is just tearing me up inside.......
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777
                          (Dont worry about it, bro...if you deserve respect, you will earn it. just because they have high post counts, doesnt mean they arent still idiots...take rcsodak, for instance. Oops!! *whistles innocently*)

you should prolly refrain from beating people up in school tho...I hear it leads to becoming a Raider fan. (or was that "getting beat up in school"...I forget)
                          I was a kid and now I would never do such a thing I would just mock them ans say hey when was the last thime the Chiefs won a super bowl!!!!!!
                          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

I was a kid and now I would never do such a thing I would just mock them ans say hey when was the last thime the Chiefs won a super bowl!!!!!!
                            Bah...now I've lost all respect for ya. I was hoping to see you beat someone up...

Hahah

Comment

Now you're what, 18?
                              just wondering////////
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X