Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbee Respect How Do We Get It??????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickmeyer
    I was a kid and now I would never do such a thing I would just mock them ans say hey when was the last thime the Chiefs won a super bowl!!!!!!
    i like this guy. no other newbie has the (foot)balls to ask how to get respect, he gets respect for that alone.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      OK! So first you're my "Bro", now I'm an "idiot"??????

Maybe you should re-read some passages that apparently you missed...like the most important one.

I was simply informing you that post counts don't necessarily go against you....just bad posts.
      or
      Did you take offense at being called vern????
      or
      Did you not like the rhyme of your sn?

Pleasse, let me know.....this is just tearing me up inside.......
      Nah, I wasn't really calling you an idiot...was in jest (note the "Oops & whistle")

And the rhyme of my name...its just...well, I'm kinda a stinky guy, in real life & "stench" brough back bad memories of being taunted mercilessly at Space Camp for my smelly socks & bad breath...I really...*sniff*...dont like to talk about it...

As for the Vern crack...thats it, I have NOTHING else to say to you!

*wanders off, continuing to babble incoherently*
      "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777
        Nah, I wasn't really calling you an idiot...was in jest (note the "Oops & whistle")

And the rhyme of my name...its just...well, I'm kinda a stinky guy, in real life & "stench" brough back bad memories of being taunted mercilessly at Space Camp for my smelly socks & bad breath...I really...*sniff*...dont like to talk about it...

You're cracking me up.

Grade = pass

proceed to next level......
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Honestly hi post count has nothing to do with knowledge man. It just means that some people have no life to live and think they can pick on someone who just may have more Bronco intelligence then them because their post count is of the 4 digit type. I will respect you till you disrespect me.
          "We bust back faster then whistles, from Bronco raider officials" e.W.t.

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777

I like this guy...WELCOME!!!
            It is my honor to serve him

Comment

Originally posted by riddler
              Honestly hi post count has nothing to do with knowledge man. It just means that some people have no life to live and think they can pick on someone who just may have more Bronco intelligence then them because their post count is of the 4 digit type. I will respect you till you disrespect me.
              I wouldn't take any advice from this guy...he has a split personality.
              Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Personally, I feel that if you have to ask for respect, chances are you never had it to begin with, but that is the philosophical side of me.

Know your stuff, don't back down, don't resort to insult, stay patient. The rest will fall in place.
                ...And [sic 'he'] is given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth....

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer
                  I remeber crying after the 49ers blew us out in the Superbowl because I new everyone at school was going to make fun of me because they were all Chiefs fans and I said Denver was going to kill the 49ers but I held my head hi and beat the hell out of the first smart ass that said anything to me about that game and got kicked out of school for a week but I was proud I defended John Elway who everyone here call the Bucktoothed horse, I still rooted for them the next year and the next year and until this day never to back down Denver is my sanity
                  i got winded trying to read that thing.

im the bestest baddest, totally coolest, neatist burritoist Bronco fan ever! so thbbbbb
                  here's proof: the first person to properly spell Elam wins the all mighty bronco fan of the century award, aka A.M.B.F.C.A.
                  (oops! looks like i already did!)
                  mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Working...
                  X