Chargers' fan wishes Broncos well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers' fan wishes Broncos well

to all Broncos fans, I am a fan of the of the San Diego Chargers and always enjoy the match-up in SD every year, and on December 31,2005, it was no exception.
    Broncos' really handled the Chargers well and they deserve the AFC West Title. The Broncos' played well for the entire season and I just want to wish them well in playoffs.
    I'm sure the Broncos and Colts will play for the AFC title.
    Good luck in the playoffs and I hope your 2006 starts out "Super" for you.
    "But that's just my opinion. "Of course I could be wrong".
    thesith/John

Thanks man. I was rooting for the Chargers to beat out the Steelers and make the playoffs, too.

It is good to meet somebody that doesn't wish the worst for their top opponents.

Good luck next year.

AFC West Pride!!!
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by thesith2001
      to all Broncos fans, I am a fan of the of the San Diego Chargers and always enjoy the match-up in SD every year, and on December 31,2005, it was no exception.
      Broncos' really handled the Chargers well and they deserve the AFC West Title. The Broncos' played well for the entire season and I just want to wish them well in playoffs.
      I'm sure the Broncos and Colts will play for the AFC title.
      Good luck in the playoffs and I hope your 2006 starts out "Super" for you.
      Thank you very much for the kind words! We will represent the AFC West well (the best division in the entire league!!!)
      The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
        Thank you very much for the kind words! We will represent the AFC West well (the best division in the entire league!!!)
        Thanks for the recognition not many AFC west rival fans do that, it shows a lot of character.
        “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
        “How bad are they???”
        “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
        Team”

04 plummer4presdnt 139
        10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

4th in Bronco pick'em

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
          except for those raiders... they somewhat weaken this division..

Comment

Thnx for da kind words, appreciate you not complaining about that "dirty play" everyone's been talking about. Heres to you.
            and the AFC West!!

Comment

Originally posted by T140
              except for those raiders... they somewhat weaken this division..
              What are you talking about??

They boost everyone else's win total by two. This makes our top end look tough.

Then they go out and beat teams like the Redskins and Cowboys to make it look like even our weakest team can handle the good teams in the other divisions.
              My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
              . Post Your Artwork .
              . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

awwwww so cute....now go back home losers

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl

Then they go out and beat teams like the Redskins and Cowboys to make it look like even our weakest team can handle the good teams in the other divisions.
                  LOL. Exactly what I'm thinking. CP to ya.
                  The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl

lol to true

thanks for the good wishes good luck next year hopefully we can bring back the superbowl rings for the afc west

Comment

Originally posted by DBattack
                      awwwww so cute....now go back home losers

No need for that.

To the original poster, thanks for the class and the others who have shown it also. Never mind some that can't so the same class in return.

Comment

Working...
                      X