Staley in Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staley in Denver?

With this Portis trade probably going to take place, I noticed that Deuce Staley was going to be a Free Agent. He could fit nicely for a couple years in the Denver backfield.

Not.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
      Not.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava

DITTO!!
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

absolutely LOVIN this teamwork
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
            DITTO!!
            Why not? when healthy he was as good as Portis...but no..nobody notices that, he didn't have as much yards as Portis...
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

A gainst
              G etting
              E dgey
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry man I guess you didn't pay attention the 1st half of the season when Duece Staley held out on the eagles for a new contract. He's not worth our money I'd give it to dillion personally.
                sigpic
                PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500
                  Sorry man I guess you didn't pay attention the 1st half of the season when Duece Staley held out on the eagles for a new contract. He's not worth our money I'd give it to dillion personally.
                  remind you of someone? threatening to hold out?
                  fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                    Doesn't ring any bells....
                    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

hey vicious, it looks like griffin just went up to portis and said "i'm gonna take your spot dude and there aint nothin you can do about it" and portis has a look on his face like *gasp* "ohhhh, thats what you think huh?" lmao its funny how we can switch it up like that.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
                        Doesn't ring any bells....
                        LMAO...is his name Champ or something, all I know his first name starts with a C...

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                          Yeah it remind of me CP if I don't get a new contract somebody's gonna have to ship me out of the hurricanes weight room I'm going to be to busy pumping iron to come train with the boys.
                          sigpic
                          PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                          You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

That's a huge sig!

Freak!

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                              hey vicious, in your sig it looks like griffin just went up to portis and said "i'm gonna take your spot dude and there aint nothin you can do about it" and portis has a look on his face like "ohhhh, thats what you think huh?" lmao its funny how we can switch it up like that.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X