Clinton Portis Super Bowl bound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Portis Super Bowl bound

Clinton Portis is going to be winning Super Bowl(s) while Shanny and the Broncos are sitting at home watching it in there easy chairs.

Shannon Sharpe even said that CP is a better back than Davis.

I loved Mike Shanahan and gave him the benefit of the doubt for 5 years, but let's face it, without a hall of fame QB such as Monana, Young and of course THE GREAT ONE, Shanahan hasn't been able to win.

He apparently needs a great QB to make him look good.

Portis should be happy though, because playing for Joe Gibbs is a running backs paradise.

God bless ya CP! It was nice having you here!

Re: Clinton Portis Super Bowl bound

Originally posted by TheAnswerMan
    Clinton Portis is going to be winning Super Bowl(s) while Shanny and the Broncos are sitting at home watching it in there easy chairs.

Shannon Sharpe even said that CP is a better back than Davis.

I loved Mike Shanahan and gave him the benefit of the doubt for 5 years, but let's face it, without a hall of fame QB such as Monana, Young and of course THE GREAT ONE, Shanahan hasn't been able to win.

He apparently needs a great QB to make him look good.

Portis should be happy though, because playing for Joe Gibbs is a running backs paradise.

God bless ya CP! It was nice having you here!
    You know...a week ago, I probably would've jumped all over you for comments like this about our coach...now.....I just don't know what to think anymore...
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

The thing that sucks is we just gave Shannahan that huge contract. I hope he tries to renegotiate before the last year of it.

Comment

Your right PITM I would have done the same too. I was seriously thinkin he could keep his GM spot and hand over the ranks to KUBIAK we almost need that kind of change
        "We bust back faster then whistles, from Bronco raider officials" e.W.t.

Comment

Who knows. Gibbs was definitely a stud in the old NFL and he's a first class individual who can bring heady players back to reality, no one can dispute that. However, alot has changed since he last coached. SB contenders are a real crapshoot IMO now (Gibbs has the ability to bring a team together though which can be worth alot now) and the Skins were pretty far from being contenders last year. You're looking at the Skins with some major skill positions coming into a new system this year (usually takes some getting used to) on offense, and they're dealing away a good bit of their defensive talent. Who knows, maybe they could make it.... I'm guessing not though.
          Last edited by Plastique; 02-26-2004, 02:37 AM.

Comment

ummm yea without CP we have ZERO chance to win a single game all year!!! *sarcasam*

hello, CP was a GREAT RB, but you can win without him. Barry Sanders is my fav RB of all time, and 1 of the best ever. look what the lions did with him there~

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Well if he stays in Washington for long I would not doubt it at all. Joe Gibbs is one of the best to have ever coached the game.

Comment

I like Shanahan but I think a lot of his mistakes are starting to add up and if this trade goes though, it'll probably just be another mistake in his book. From his latest moves, I think Shanahan has a narcissistic personality

Comment

I think this trade might just be what redeems Shanny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahmoud Abdul
                    I think this trade might just be what redeems Shanny.
                    I agree. One person does not make a team. What we are getting with this trade will help us.

I think getting Bailey is like getting an Atwater and Dennis Smith. If he stays healthy he will really help our defense.

Portis could have stayed, he chose not to. He went to the press when he should have went to the Organization.

He did not play this very smart.
                    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Here Here. ^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X