Can Oneal turn it around after the bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Oneal turn it around after the bye

Can Delta turn it around and make some plays to get our defense going or should he be benched the rest of the year. I think he can be the best CB in the league when he plays. How do you from INTs to giving up touchdowns?Maybe we need to bring in Prime time to tutor?

NO
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

I sure hope he can.

Comment

I'd be happy if he would just TURN AROUND and look for the damn ball when it's thrown at him (or the guy he's supposed to be defending).
        Bench him!
        GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!
        Ron

Comment

Originally posted by noregap
          I'd be happy if he would just TURN AROUND and look for the damn ball when it's thrown at him (or the guy he's supposed to be defending).
          Bench him!
          GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!
          true, true Would the real Steve Attwater please come forward.
          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

no he cant turn it around n ill be glad when hes gone hopefully at the end of the year.....sure herdon n walls both got beat but at least there aggressive o'neal looks like he has no fire in him at all for whatever reason....

Comment

i dont get why its ok for other CB to get beat but not oneal
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

People make mistakes and CB's get burned all the time. The trend of poor performance from Deltha is what is the issue here, imho.

Comment

whats imho mean?
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

In My Honest Opinion

I've seen Walls and Herdon get burned before.

And I've also seen O'Neal get burned. Many. Times. Before.

He's CONSISTENTLY burned; one way to cut that burnage in half would be to turn your head around everyonce and awhile and to be at least a little more agressive; from seeing him play the guy really doesn't like contact even though this is football...

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Mike might not give him the chance again to turn it around, he may be riding the pine for the rest of the season.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Bench him...it's almost like watching Crockett again!
                        Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                          whats imho mean?
                          aka "In my Humble Opinion"...

I agree with the majority here. Deltha just looked dead on that blown play. Considering that he'd run back the return for a TD, I expected him to be fired up. Nonetheless, he has shown flashes of greatness in the past. Just wish he'd get back to that point.

Oh... and to the poster that mentioned the Walls and Herndon getting burned. Yes, they did... but they sure looked like they were at least trying to break up the plays.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                            aka "In my Humble Opinion"...

I agree with the majority here. Deltha just looked dead on that blown play. Considering that he'd run back the return for a TD, I expected him to be fired up. Nonetheless, he has shown flashes of greatness in the past. Just wish he'd get back to that point.

Oh... and to the poster that mentioned the Walls and Herndon getting burned. Yes, they did... but they sure looked like they were at least trying to break up the plays.

Nuff said...
                            OMG! Walls and Herndon tried to catch up after they got burned so its OK? But Deltha, who didnt even really get burned on the play, gets beat on a good throw so he's horrible? Look at the play, A CB cant turn his head until the reciever does, Deltha was a little slow in doing it, but he DID turn around. He also had perfect position for those who dont know! Brady threw that ball behind and towards the sideline where there is NO WAY oneal can make a play on it! I know you have heard many times "there is no defense for a perfect throw" so i wont say that to you. Oneal has been burned a lot I'll admit that, but dont play favorites and lambs here, that wasnt one of them. You guys need to learn to stop doing that! Nobody compliments him on his return.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                              OMG! Walls and Herndon tried to catch up after they got burned so its OK? But Deltha, who didnt even really get burned on the play, gets beat on a good throw so he's horrible? Look at the play, A CB cant turn his head until the reciever does, Deltha was a little slow in doing it, but he DID turn around. He also had perfect position for those who dont know! Brady threw that ball behind and towards the sideline where there is NO WAY oneal can make a play on it! I know you have heard many times "there is no defense for a perfect throw" so i wont say that to you. Oneal has been burned a lot I'll admit that, but dont play favorites and lambs here, that wasnt one of them. You guys need to learn to stop doing that! Nobody compliments him on his return.
                              I saw the same play you did... I'm just saying that Deltha gave up on the play long before it was over ( and he's been doing that a lot recently ). Yes... Kudos to him on the return, but overall playability lately is slim to none. Note: I'm as entitled to my opinions as you are to yours, but would appreciate you not "telling" me what I can and can't think. I'll give you the same courtesy. Thanks

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                              ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Working...
                              X