Can Oneal turn it around after the bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

confidence is shot

he was already in the doghouse with shanny before the game. i really have problem when corners don't bump recievers with little time left or when denver is blitzing. it's incredible and they did this last year also, the offense needs 5 yards for the first and the corner is playing7 to 8 yards back. the reciever stops where he needs to get the first down and the corner rushes to make the takle after the offense gets the first down. you don't know how i hate that. the same thing when the broncos blitz and the corner are giving the recievers ten yard cushions and just as the QB is about to get sacked he finds a reciever open because the Cornerback is playing him so far back. that's really annoying. Delta needs to be agressive when there is not alot of field around and the line is trying to put pressure on the QB. he also misplayed a punt at the end of the game after NE puposely safetied.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Auction the farm and do our best to get Champ Bailey! Or at our very least we could've taken Freddie Smoot INSTEAD of Deltha...

Comment

I got my eye on c woodson...

after what he said about callahan he might option out of oakland and he might come cheap because of his injuries. just a thought. good way to get back at callahan, go to denver.

Comment

Re: I got my eye on c woodson...

Originally posted by bklynbronco
          after what he said about callahan he might option out of oakland and he might come cheap because of his injuries. just a thought. good way to get back at callahan, go to denver.
          Maybe they can throw in lester hayes as well.
          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

not rod woodson

charles woodson. he said that callahan has lost control and that his ego doesn't let him hear advice from veteren players. we not talking about a old CB here. charles woodson is better then anything the broncos have right now.

Comment

Woodsen or Bailey would be just what the Broncos need. O'neil has a definite problem looking for the ball. He is normally in decent position but hasn't been making a play on the ball. I beleive that he has not responded to the benching or being left of the active roster. Its a shame but i don't think he wants to play for the Broncos anymore. O well he could never tackle well anyways I think the Broncos need to look in a new direction.

Comment

I will tell you this though. If deltha goes to another team, he will turn into an all-star. just like denard walker and tory james became good when they had little success here. something is wrong with that
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                X