Who are these guys???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are these guys???

I have no clue about this QB we signed or any of the others?

Broncos | Parsons signed to future contract
    Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:47:07 -0800

The Denver Broncos have signed free agent QB Preston Parsons (Texans) to a future contract. He officially will be added to the Broncos' roster at the end of the 2005 NFL season in February.

Broncos | Mustard signed to future contract
    Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:46:47 -0800

The Denver Broncos have signed free agent TE Chad Mustard (Panthers) to a future contract. He officially will be added to the Broncos' roster at the end of the 2005 NFL season in February.

Broncos | Kircus signed to future contract
    Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:45:19 -0800

The Denver Broncos have signed free agent WR David Kircus (Lions) to a future contract. He officially will be added to the Broncos' roster at the end of the 2005 NFL season in February.

Broncos | Fredrickson signed to future contract
    Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:44:19 -0800

The Denver Broncos have signed free agent P/PK Tyler Fredrickson (Broncos) to a future contract. He officially will be added to the Broncos' roster at the end of the 2005 NFL season in February.

Broncos | Collins signed to future contract
    Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:43:39 -0800

The Denver Broncos have signed free agent OT Javiar Collins (Browns) to a future contract. He officially will be added to the Broncos' roster at the end of the 2005 NFL season in February.

Broncos | Blbla signed to future contract
    Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:40:59 -0800

The Denver Broncos have signed free agent OG Martin Bibla (Falcons) to a future contract. He officially will be added to the Broncos' roster at the end of the 2005 NFL season in February.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1
    sigpic

LOL another Browns player
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

What do yo mean by :another Browns player:

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxx

Says J Collins OT is signed from the Browns
        sigpic

Comment

Ok,,found some info on the WR Kircus....

PRO: Kircus enters his third season with the Lions and adds depth to Detroit’s wide receiver corps. He finished both of his first two seasons (2003-04) on the active roster after being brought up from the practice squad.

MANE FACTS:
          • Earned nickname “Circus Kircus” for his acrobatic catches during his college playing days.
          • Kircus closed out his collegiate career with 11 catches for a school game-record 270 yards and touchdowns of 54, 67 and 10 yards against Valdosta State in the Division II National Championship game. His 10-yard touchdown reception came with 1:04 left, giving the Lakers a 31-24 win.
          • Visited the Detroit Lions Academy, an alternative middle school in Detroit, talking to students about the importance of doing well in school.

2004:
          • Was a member of the Lions practice squad from September 5-14 and after a stint with the active roster, from September 20 to October 23.
          • Scored first career touchdown, a 50-yard reception at Dallas (10/31).
          • Inactive vs. Indianapolis (11/25), vs. Arizona (12/5), at Green Bay (12/12), vs. Minnesota (12/19) and vs. Chicago (12/26).
          • Recorded a 6-yard reception on a Lions scoring drive at Tennessee (1/2).

2003:
          • Made his NFL debut at Minnesota (11/23) and started, but did not record a catch.
          • Caught his first NFL pass, a 16-yarder from Joey Harrington on third down that went for a first down, vs. San Diego (12/7).
          • Made a 19-yard catch over the middle vs. St. Louis (12/28), but did not return to the game after suffering a shoulder injury while making the grab.

http://www.detroitlions.com/bio.cfm?bio_id=51
          sigpic

Comment

Martin Bibla OG,,sounds like he might be good,other than injurys!

Pro Career

2004: Saw action in 11 games for Falcons, primarily on special teams, before being placed on injured reserve with a right ankle injury at Tampa Bay (12/5).

2003: Played in 10 games with two starts and was inactive for six games...Played on special teams and also saw time at left guard when starter Roberto Garza was forced to leave the game with a torn ACL in his right knee in the fourth quarter at Indianapolis (12/14)...Continued momentum from Indianapolis game by making his first start of career at Tampa Bay (12/20), filling in for Garza at left guard after Garza was placed on injured reserve earlier in the week. Had brilliant performance, enabling the Falcons offense to rush for 148 yards while not allowing a sack. Performance is even more remarkable given the fact he lined up on many occasions opposite All-Pro DT Warren Sapp...Started at left guard and helped the Falcons offense amass 344 yards in total offense, including 166 yards rushing, in season finale vs. Jacksonville (12/28).

2002: Played in 10 games as a rookie, mainly on special teams…Inactive for five games and dressed but did not play in one game…Active for the first time in pro career vs. Cincinnati (9/22) due to a foot injury to starting G Roberto Garza. Saw his first action on the line in the fourth quarter for nine plays, filling in for injured C Todd McClure (knee)…Performed on special teams for seven consecutive weeks vs. Tampa Bay (10/6), at New York Giants (10/13), vs. Carolina (10/20), at New Orleans (10/27), vs. Baltimore (11/3), at Pittsburgh (11/10) and vs. New Orleans (11/17)…On deactivation list for games at Carolina (11/24), at Minnesota (12/1) and vs. Seattle (12/15)…Dressed but did not play at Tampa Bay (12/8)…Finished his rooke season on special teams vs. Detroit (12/22) and at Cleveland (12/29)…Played in both playoff contests.

College Career

At Miami, Bibla was a durable athlete who never missed a game due to injuries. He started 40 of 46 games played in for the Hurricanes and never allowed a quarterback sack. He was an All-Big East Conference first-team choice as a senior, helping Miami to a National Championship. He was part of a powerful line that boasted the nation's most balanced offense, averaging 454.8 yards per game (eighth in the nation) and 43.2 points per game (3rd nationally). He started every game at right guard and keyed an offense that averaged 5.3 yards per rushing attempt and scored 25 rushing touchdowns in the regular season. He finished with 102 knockdown blocks and graded 84.9% for blocking consistency. As a junior, he was part of a line that enabled the offense to rack up a school-record 469 points and average a Big East Conference-best 460.8 yards total offense per game.

http://www.nflplayers.com/players/player.aspx?id=33092
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
              Martin Bibla OG,,sounds like he might be good,other than injurys!

Seems like he has had 1 minor ankle injury in his entire collegiate and pro career. That's not a lot of injuries.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxx
                Morning young Bronxx. They mean we are signing another former Cleveland Browns player. Remember this past off season we signed alot of Cleveland Browns' players.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

I cant find much else on the other guys,,anyone help out here?I really want to know who these guys all are and why we are grabbing em..
                  Thanks for any help..
                  sigpic

Comment

How dare the broncos keep this from us...who do i shout at
                    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Originally posted by alan
                      How dare the broncos keep this from us...who do i shout at

Im not sure,,but I got your back!!lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Mustard

I cant find much else on the other guys,,anyone help out here?I really want to know who these guys all are and why we are grabbing em..
                        Thanks for any help..
                        I know a little bit about Chad Mustard. He played TE for the University of North
                        Dakota. I believe he also played a season or two on their basketball team. He is big for a TE, 6'6" and 288 lbs.

Hear are some stats that I found on him. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo.../players/6700/

I hope this helps you out a little bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Lars7
                          I know a little bit about Chad Mustard. He played TE for the University of North
                          Dakota. I believe he also played a season or two on their basketball team. He is big for a TE, 6'6" and 288 lbs.

Hear are some stats that I found on him. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo.../players/6700/

I hope this helps you out a little bit!
                          Hey,,thanks for the post,,I see by his stats he has not done a whole lot as in 39 yards in 2 years but it is interesting that he too is a basketball player like Duke...Wonder if he will be another project player??

thanks again Lars
                          sigpic

Comment

More Mustard

Hey,,thanks for the post,,I see by his stats he has not done a whole lot as in 39 yards in 2 years but it is interesting that he too is a basketball player like Duke...Wonder if he will be another project player??

thanks again Lars
                            If you go to http://www.und.edu/ and do a seard for Chad Mustard, there are a bunch of links for his college stats.

He was a 3rd Team All-American and is on UND's All-Decade Basketball Team. His receiving stats weren't too bad in college either.

Comment

Originally posted by Lars7
                              If you go to http://www.und.edu/ and do a seard for Chad Mustard, there are a bunch of links for his college stats.

He was a 3rd Team All-American and is on UND's All-Decade Basketball Team. His receiving stats weren't too bad in college either.

Awesome,,,thank you so much!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X