2004:

Preseason: Colts win
    Season: Broncos win
    Playoffs: Colts win

2005:

Preseason: Broncos win
    Season: none
    Playoffs: ???

With the trend like this, I really dont broncos to face colts this year...

History lesson means nothing we were not the same team those years as we are now

Comment

I don't know, it looks OK to me. Seems whoever wins the preseason wins the post season

Comment

Well it seems to me that the team who wins the preseason wins the playoff game? If so thats fine with me

Comment

Broncos can beat them this year and i'm looking forward to playing them in the AFC Championship game in the dome. Redemtion!! But first we mucst beat who ever comes to Denver.

^^^made by OrangeShadow

Comment

Originally posted by Player#7
            2003:

Preseason: Colts win-meaningless game
            season: Broncos win-meaningless game

2004:

Preseason: Colts win-meaningless game
            Season: Broncos win-meaningless game

2005:

Preseason: Broncos win-meaningless game
            Season: none
            Playoffs: ???

With the trend like this, I really dont broncos to face colts this year...

most of those are preseason..and the two reg season games were like at the end of the season where the Colts were resting.

But hopefully that little pattern holds true.
            vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
              History lesson means nothing we were not the same team those years as we are now

Neither are they and if the artificial crowd noise is not taken care of it gives them the unfair advantage that they have enjoyed while pumping music into their loudspeakers.

Not to mention the rules of emphasis were designed with this team in mind.

Yeah I know but lets say that the INDY team was built for finesse and NO contact before the ball gets there.

This year the calls have dwindled, just have to wonder if they will get nit picky in the playoffs?

Comment

The 2003 regular game wasn't meaningless to either team. The Colts were still playing for a first round bye and the Broncos were playing to make the playoffs.
                My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                . Post Your Artwork .
                . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

I'm with the CranBerry Kid on this one. We're not the same teams.
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
                    The 2003 regular game wasn't meaningless to either team. The Colts were still playing for a first round bye and the Broncos were playing to make the playoffs.

oops, my mistake, but the other ones were.
                    vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

True, last years game was, so we are 1-2 in games that count against the Colts. The problem is that those two losses were blowouts in games in which the Broncos collapsed. The Broncos collapse last year can be attributed to a lack of depth in the secondary to a large degree. This is not a problem that we have this year.

Of course, both the Broncos and Colts are better this year, but with the improvements in the secondary, you have to give the Broncos a good chance. The Colts are improved on defense, but not nearly as much as their points allowed per game would suggest. They still allow a lot of yards per attempt in the passing game and tons of yards per attempt in the running game. They allow the highest completion percentage of any team in the NFL.

Keeping that in mind, I give the Broncos and their pretty good offense a pretty good shot at the Colts. The only factor that is worrisome is that we must get a pass rush to beat them and we haven't consistently got a pass rush with our front four.
                      My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                      . Post Your Artwork .
                      . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosorBust
                        I don't know, it looks OK to me. Seems whoever wins the preseason wins the post season
                        that's the way i saw it too. glass half full

Comment

This is our year to beat the colts.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

To quote Marty McFLy in Back to the future "History is about to Change"
                            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                            sigpic

Comment

we won preseason, so it looks like were right on track!
                              R.I.P. Darrent Williams and Damien Nash

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Comment

Working...
                              X