The Baileys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Baileys

This does have to do with the Broncos, mostly with Champ.

Anyone else think it is kinda cool that both Champ and his brother Boss have nicknames that are their "names" ?

I know this will sound like a waste of a thread, I just think its kind of neat and if someone didnt notice maybe they will now and add a little bit to their NFL knowledge.

Roland Champ Bailey

Rodney Boss Bailey

Any other names like that where it isnt their real name that you know of?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

I think it is neat too. Especially if you translate the name onto the field performance.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
      This does have to do with the Broncos, mostly with Champ.

Anyone else think it is kinda cool that both Champ and his brother Boss have nicknames that are their "names" ?

I know this will sound like a waste of a thread, I just think its kind of neat and if someone didnt notice maybe they will now and add a little bit to their NFL knowledge.

Roland Champ Bailey

Rodney Boss Bailey

Any other names like that where it isnt their real name that you know of?
      Wow I always thought Champ was kind of a weird name. lol

Thanks MOFO.
      sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

i didnt even know they were brothers.....thanks for that
        SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
        Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

i know they have a 3rd bro named ronald, but i dont think he got a nickname, and i believe he got injured in college or something

Comment

They weren't the first though. You're forgetting Vincent Throwtheballtotheotherteam Testeverde

If you laughed I get CP

Comment

The team calls Champ "the Magnet". So thats his nickname per say.

But he is a champ, and thats his name!

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1
                They weren't the first though. You're forgetting Vincent Throwtheballtotheotherteam Testeverde

If you laughed I get CP
                i didn't laugh. does that mean you have to give ME a cp?

Comment

Atiim Kiambu "Tiki" Barber
                  Jamael Orondé Barber
                  Tiki and Ronde are not their real names if anyone thought they were
                  Tiaina Seau, Jr.
                  Roderick "Rod" Smith
                  What does Boss do?
                  Last edited by John_Elway; 01-06-2006, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Elway
                    Atiim Kiambu "Tiki" Barber
                    Jamael Orondé Barber
                    Tiki and Ronde are not their real names if anyone thought they were
                    Tiaina Seau, Jr.
                    Roderick "Rod" Smith
                    What does Boss do?

Boss is an OLB for the Detroit Lions (though I would love to have him here, he is very athletic, though he like the rest of the team has underperformed most of this season.)

Are you serious about all those other names?

Seriously?

Not to beg, but this is one of those threads where I think if it was helpfull I deserve a CP?

Not to beg, just this is where I would give out a CP if I learned something new.
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Yea are they related to the Bailey on Georgias team he plays WR?
                      Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Boss is an OLB for the Detroit Lions (though I would love to have him here, he is very athletic, though he like the rest of the team has underperformed most of this season.)

Are you serious about all those other names?

Seriously?

Not to beg, but this is one of those threads where I think if it was helpfull I deserve a CP?

Not to beg, just this is where I would give out a CP if I learned something new.
                        People ignore how quality or helpful your thread was when assigning CPs, so don't hold your breath. All of my best posts go unrewarded while some of my less stellar posts earn me CPs. I'll never understand this system.

Also, you pointed out an interesting fact, but it wasn't really helpful. I can't really gleam anything from this fact.
                        My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                        . Post Your Artwork .
                        . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
                          People ignore how quality or helpful your thread was when assigning CPs, so don't hold your breath. All of my best posts go unrewarded while some of my less stellar posts earn me CPs. I'll never understand this system.

Also, you pointed out an interesting fact, but it wasn't really helpful. I can't really gleam anything from this fact.
                          So when you say some snide comment and get a CP for it its being helpfull?

I give Cps when people make a great point and post, whether I totally agree or not, and or just say something very worthwhile.
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

wow. those are some powerfully crazy names

Comment

So when you say some snide comment and get a CP for it its being helpfull?

I give Cps when people make a great point and post, whether I totally agree or not, and or just say something very worthwhile.
                              Exactly, I'm more likely to get a CP for my posts in this thread than I am for my real contributions.

Still, I commend you for giving out CPs to people who actually think when they are posting on the internet. But I honestly don't think that most people give out their CPs to whoever deserves them the most.

That powerful name comment reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer changes his name to Max Power.
                              My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                              . Post Your Artwork .
                              . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X