X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twotone
    replied
    Originally posted by Archimedes Owl

That powerful name comment reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer changes his name to Max Power.
    "Max Power? That is a GREAT name!"

"I got it off a hair dryer"

Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Those are beastily nicknames.

Champ and Boss. Why would you mess with the Boss and the Champ?

Leave a comment:

• John_Elway
    replied
    Thanx man I remebered the Barber's names weren't really Tiki and Ronde so i searched them and lots of other people on Wikipedia.com

Leave a comment:

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    So when you say some snide comment and get a CP for it its being helpfull?

I give Cps when people make a great point and post, whether I totally agree or not, and or just say something very worthwhile.
    Exactly, I'm more likely to get a CP for my posts in this thread than I am for my real contributions.

Still, I commend you for giving out CPs to people who actually think when they are posting on the internet. But I honestly don't think that most people give out their CPs to whoever deserves them the most.

That powerful name comment reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer changes his name to Max Power.

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    wow. those are some powerfully crazy names

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
    People ignore how quality or helpful your thread was when assigning CPs, so don't hold your breath. All of my best posts go unrewarded while some of my less stellar posts earn me CPs. I'll never understand this system.

Also, you pointed out an interesting fact, but it wasn't really helpful. I can't really gleam anything from this fact.
    So when you say some snide comment and get a CP for it its being helpfull?

I give Cps when people make a great point and post, whether I totally agree or not, and or just say something very worthwhile.

Leave a comment:

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    Boss is an OLB for the Detroit Lions (though I would love to have him here, he is very athletic, though he like the rest of the team has underperformed most of this season.)

Are you serious about all those other names?

Seriously?

Not to beg, but this is one of those threads where I think if it was helpfull I deserve a CP?

Not to beg, just this is where I would give out a CP if I learned something new.
    People ignore how quality or helpful your thread was when assigning CPs, so don't hold your breath. All of my best posts go unrewarded while some of my less stellar posts earn me CPs. I'll never understand this system.

Also, you pointed out an interesting fact, but it wasn't really helpful. I can't really gleam anything from this fact.

Leave a comment:

• KnightOLB53
    replied
    Yea are they related to the Bailey on Georgias team he plays WR?

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    Originally posted by John_Elway
    Atiim Kiambu "Tiki" Barber
    Jamael Orondé Barber
    Tiki and Ronde are not their real names if anyone thought they were
    Tiaina Seau, Jr.
    Roderick "Rod" Smith
    What does Boss do?

Boss is an OLB for the Detroit Lions (though I would love to have him here, he is very athletic, though he like the rest of the team has underperformed most of this season.)

Are you serious about all those other names?

Seriously?

Not to beg, but this is one of those threads where I think if it was helpfull I deserve a CP?

Not to beg, just this is where I would give out a CP if I learned something new.

Leave a comment:

• John_Elway
    replied
    Atiim Kiambu "Tiki" Barber
    Jamael Orondé Barber
    Tiki and Ronde are not their real names if anyone thought they were
    Tiaina Seau, Jr.
    Roderick "Rod" Smith
    What does Boss do?
    Last edited by John_Elway; 01-06-2006, 05:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    Originally posted by SkyFlash1
    They weren't the first though. You're forgetting Vincent Throwtheballtotheotherteam Testeverde

If you laughed I get CP
    i didn't laugh. does that mean you have to give ME a cp?

Leave a comment:

• ludo
    replied
    The team calls Champ "the Magnet". So thats his nickname per say.

But he is a champ, and thats his name!

Leave a comment:

• SkyFlash1
    replied
    They weren't the first though. You're forgetting Vincent Throwtheballtotheotherteam Testeverde

If you laughed I get CP

Leave a comment:

• Bronco37
    replied
    i know they have a 3rd bro named ronald, but i dont think he got a nickname, and i believe he got injured in college or something

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied
    i didnt even know they were brothers.....thanks for that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X