Consider this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consider this...

What happens if Bailey, like several other corners who have gone through the team, becomes a bust. I bet ANY current Bailey bandwagon rider 10 quid that you will start whining how we traded Clinton, how we knew he fitted the system etc etc.
    Because I would be SERIOUSLY pissed off is Bailey becomes a bust. Hopefully Clinton finds that Washington isn't that great and comes running back to us...
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Re: Consider this...

Originally posted by muse
    What happens if Bailey, like several other corners who have gone through the team, becomes a bust. I bet ANY current Bailey bandwagon rider 10 quid that you will start whining how we traded Clinton, how we knew he fitted the system etc etc.
    Because I would be SERIOUSLY pissed off is Bailey becomes a bust. Hopefully Clinton finds that Washington isn't that great and comes running back to us...
    Yeah i agree with you, i don't want to here anybody that supports this trade coming back down the road & saying oh we made a mistake if the skins do better than us & yall know who you are!
    sigpic

Comment

We better hear you eat your words if the trade pans out and Bailey is an all-pro and we still have one of the more dominant rushing offenses in the league.

Comment

If this deal does turn out bad, what do you think Shanahan's chances of staying around are? I wonder if he's sweating a little bit.
        Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I agree I hate people who flip flop their opinions. I wont be happy if it ends up being a bust but I wont be knocking it. Although to be fair it should go the other way around as well. or it could end up being a bust for both teams or a boon for both teams. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by plummer16
            We better hear you eat your words if the trade pans out and Bailey is an all-pro and we still have one of the more dominant rushing offenses in the league.
            I will Eat my words if it goes that way & you can mark it down.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by plummer16
              In that case I will smash myself over the head repeatedly with a Champ Bailey model thingummyjic. On webcam.
              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I actually feel this move is prolly more to do with Bowlen then Shanny so possibly nothing, unless Shanny just wants out.

Comment

Originally posted by muse
                  In that case I will smash myself over the head repeatedly with a Champ Bailey model thingummyjic. On webcam.
                  That would be completely unneccessary... unless you enjoy that sort of thing. I simple "I was wrong, I deserve to be flogged publicly" should suffice.

Comment

Well I think its time for Lelie to ball out so trade off portis besides lelie will need a new contract soon ^_^ give him the big bucks portis deserved.
                    sigpic
                    PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

First of all I think Champ Bailey has already made a name for himself and is probably the best cover corner in the league. He's not going to change unis and become a bust all the sudden. His skills won't let that happen. He's already a very accomplished player. On the other hand we have had many 1000+ yrd rushers in the last few years. Have to ask yourself if it wasn't a product of the O-line. Washington's O-line isn't going to make those holes that ours did. I think Portis' rushing yards will reflect this next season. Our O-line coach is gone now so maybe ours will hurt this year too, but I think that it might have more to do with Alex Gibbs being gone rather than Portis being gone. Shanny has a knack w/ finding a capable RB. We will benifit fine from this trade.

Comment

^^ This man is a preacher, he speaks the truth

Comment

Amen hoss

Comment

Working...
                          X