Congrats to Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Denver

Hey Before the Playoffs Start I just wanted to say congrats to the Broncos on winning the Division title and showing heart and consistency through the season. You proved to be the better team in our only real matchup week 2 and then dominated us in week 17 to close out the season in a game where it seemed like all the drama and long travels was finally shown on the field. Good luck in the playoffs and we WILL battle it out again in the 06-07 season hopefully with the Chargers finishing on top considering most of your hard teams are at home so maybe that mile high magic that came through for you so well this year will be neutralized some ha! I think You guys have a good shot at winning the bowl if you can get by........ JACKSONVILLE... if you play them that is.... Indy will be alot easier game than many of you think. So I'll still be lingering around posting here n there but until the offseason for you...... I am signin off... GOOOOO CHARGERS 2006-2007 WORLD CHAMPS!!

oh... and that play that injured Brees was CHEAP!
    2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Thanks! We have seen a lot of classy rivals post here since we won the division and you can be officially added to that list. The bolts had a chance but just couldn't prevail. We'll see you next year and I'm sure San Diego will be considered for playoff contention once again.

Comment

Originally posted by super_boltz
      Hey Before the Playoffs Start I just wanted to say congrats to the Broncos on winning the Division title and showing heart and consistency through the season. You proved to be the better team in our only real matchup week 2 and then dominated us in week 17 to close out the season in a game where it seemed like all the drama and long travels was finally shown on the field. Good luck in the playoffs and we WILL battle it out again in the 06-07 season hopefully with the Chargers finishing on top considering most of your hard teams are at home so maybe that mile high magic that came through for you so well this year will be neutralized some ha! I think You guys have a good shot at winning the bowl if you can get by........ JACKSONVILLE... if you play them that is.... Indy will be alot easier game than many of you think. So I'll still be lingering around posting here n there but until the offseason for you...... I am signin off... GOOOOO CHARGERS 2006-2007 WORLD CHAMPS!!

oh... and that play that injured Brees was CHEAP!
      Thanks, but btw NO it really wasn't a cheap shot.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

thanks bolts, tell your team good luck on their golf swing . oh and tell them not to expect the playoffs next year cuz their team sucks. better yet, don't tell them anything. just leave. i'm pretty sure most of us are tired of your flip flopping. acting like a jackass when your team does good or our team does bad. acting like a saint when the opposite occurs

Comment

Well, we already blew out Jacksonville in Jacksonville, so it's hard to consider them a bigger threat to us than the Colts, but considering that they've beat Cincy, Pittsburgh and Seattle, it is fair to consider them a very good team.

I look forward to another competitive year in what is easily the best division in the league next year. Of course, I hope that the Broncos dominate again. And this time without the defeat in KC.

As for that hit on Brees, there was nothing cheap about it, but Rivers pulling that helmet off of Curome Cox was really dirty.

But the play on Brees was one where Brees was going for a live football and to have not kept him from the ball would have been irresponsible.
          My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
          . Post Your Artwork .
          . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
            Well, we already blew out Jacksonville in Jacksonville, so it's hard to consider them a bigger threat to us than the Colts, but considering that they've beat Cincy, Pittsburgh and Seattle, it is fair to consider them a very good team.

I look forward to another competitive year in what is easily the best division in the league next year. Of course, I hope that the Broncos dominate again. And this time without the defeat in KC.

As for that hit on Brees, there was nothing cheap about it, but Rivers pulling that helmet off of Curome Cox was really dirty.

But the play on Brees was one where Brees was going for a live football and to have not kept him from the ball would have been irresponsible.
            Its amazing how some people get locked on to a single event from ten years ago as being the norm.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Thanks for the kind words and shows that you are not one of those dumb fans that cant admit anything. good luck next year!!
              Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
              http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
              http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Comment

As long as Marty is the coach you will most likely fare the same way. While he is a good coach he can't get a team over the hump per-see.

breeze, gate, LT on offense, and edwards merriman and gang on D. Sorry coaching is all that makes the difference. Took the division the year before because of a weak schedule, turned around and LOST HOME GAMES this year.

With all the talent you have you should have beat the crap out of us. To lose to our second team in the last game.

Marty should be fired for that kind of gross incompetence.

The play that breeze was hurt, was not cheap at all. There was no one going after hurting the QB. That he did get hurt I'm sorry, but going after a lose ball is not a smart thing to do Scheisse happens!

BTW where is raiderjose?
                Last edited by Jrhampton; 01-07-2006, 01:35 PM.

Comment

A super boltz sighting.

Wow we thought you had retired once your playoffs hopes were dashed like a young girls dreams, leaving you all alone standing in the rain after the prom with tears runnning down your face.

j/k

Chargers made an interesting run of it, but just didn't have it in them to close out the season in the final 4 games.

Denver should be a strong team again next year, not only did we win the division and the 2nd seed, we know we have TWO first round draft picks.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                    A super boltz sighting.

Wow we thought you had retired once your playoffs hopes were dashed like a young girls dreams, leaving you all alone standing in the rain after the prom with tears runnning down your face.

j/k

Chargers made an interesting run of it, but just didn't have it in them to close out the season in the final 4 games.

Denver should be a strong team again next year, not only did we win the division and the 2nd seed, we know we have TWO first round draft picks.
                    Well contrary to popluar opinion, I'm not real high on Mikeys DAFT record with High draft choices. #1's

Just maybe the "real GM sunquist" will be able to make a great decision on two great players we need.

I'd suggest the best big massive imoveable DT and fastest best pass rushing DE around, if not a free safety if there is a Ed Reed type out there.

Comment

THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT SPORT. BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR. IT WOULDN'T BE A GREAT SPORT WITHOUT THESE RIVALRIES

Comment

Not much of being a sport if he's actually trying to say that injury to Brees was caused by a cheap shot. There wasn't a cheap shot at all.... thats just more whiney crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
                          Well contrary to popluar opinion, I'm not real high on Mikeys DAFT record with High draft choices. #1's

Just maybe the "real GM sunquist" will be able to make a great decision on two great players we need.

I'd suggest the best big massive imoveable DT and fastest best pass rushing DE around, if not a free safety if there is a Ed Reed type out there.
                          I agree with you on getting speed on the flanks possibly a safety (later) but I think the o-line needs to be addressed first.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                            I agree with you on getting speed on the flanks possibly a safety (later) but I think the o-line needs to be addressed first.
                            Perhaps you are correct. I'd really like to see more size on the line myself but not totally at the expense of smarts and speed.

I personally think that foster needs to be looked at, saw way to many times that he has been beaten like a rented mule.

However if we can find an Ed Reed in the first I'd do that ina heart beat.

Comment

Amazed to see you super_boltz.... simply amazed.

Glad to see you stopping by to eat some crow, sad to see you back to your old tricks (in the same breath).

You guys can cry,whine and mope all you want to about that play being dirty, but he chose to dive in that pile, knowing anything could happen. Players frequently get injured in a dawg-pile, that's the nature of the event. Everyone is focused on one thing, the ball, their own safety is secondary, and many times they end up paying the price for it.

Unfortunate, but certainly not intentional.
                              Last edited by BroncoFanCam; 01-07-2006, 08:18 PM.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Working...
                              X