Congrats to Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
    Amazed to see you super_boltz.... simply amazed.

Glad to see you stopping by to eat some crow, sad to see you back to your old tricks (in the same breath).

You guys can cry,whine and mope all you want to about that play being dirty, but he chose to dive in that pile, knowing anything could happen. Players frequently get injured in a dawg-pile, that's the nature of the event. Everyone is focused on one thing, the ball, their own safety is secondary, and many times they end up paying teh price for it.

Unfortunate, but certainly not intentional.

I just saw it in slo-mo. IMHO if he was going to go in to hurt him I'd have taken a dive at the lower back.

It is silly to think that anyone in that split nanosecond could have thought I'm going to pin the QB's arm under him and force him to roll over on it. I doubt seriously they even knew it was the QB.

Now we have some pretty good players, but brain surgeons or Mensa candidates they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
      I just saw it in slo-mo. IMHO if he was going to go in to hurt him I'd have taken a dive at the lower back.

It is silly to think that anyone in that split nanosecond could have thought I'm going to pin the QB's arm under him and force him to roll over on it. I doubt seriously they even knew it was the QB.

Now we have some pretty good players, but brain surgeons or Mensa candidates they are not.
      It's fool-hearty to even consider it as anything but accidental.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Working...
      X