Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This gives a little insight to the real J.P.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This gives a little insight to the real J.P.

    I can't believe people (sometimes the fans too) bad-mouth this guy.......
    read this and see why, we truly are lucky to have a person like this leading our team. I am sure these traits of his carry over to the football field too.
    paste this link http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_3382006#

  • #2
    AHHHHHHHH! Jake is not a hippie! I Hate hippies! But he does seem like a great guy, and a leader on the team. I loved Jake when he was with Arizona, and always wanted to see him on a good team. Now here he is, and he's doing fine in my book, getting better with age.

    Comment


    • #3
      Another excellent read! Thanks for that

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the read. It really brings out the person in Jake. It is all very adeptly summarized by his statement in the final sentence: "Some guy wrote an article saying I'm not good enough to take this team all the way. Does what that guy wrote matter when I just made this little girl's day?"



        -----

        Comment


        • #5
          An awesome read!

          Many props to Jake! Makes you proud to have him as a leader on your team!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by topscribe
            Thanks for the read. It really brings out the person in Jake. It is all very adeptly summarized by his statement in the final sentence: "Some guy wrote an article saying I'm not good enough to take this team all the way. Does what that guy wrote matter when I just made this little girl's day?"



            -----
            Totally agree Top!

            That was my favorite quote or tidbit from the article as well. I'm glad he has such great perspective, refreshing!

            Comment


            • #7
              No matter who the player is it is nice to see the off the field success of the these players. Nice read on JP. (now for the countdown 10-9-8..........
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

              Comment


              • #8
                Very nice, thanks for the article.

                7..6..5...

                Comment


                • #9
                  awesome artical

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nice Article. I hadn't gotten to my daily reading (Denver Post and Rocky Mountain News), but I jumped straight to this one and it was worth it.
                    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That is a pretty good article I think he looks cool with the long hair and beard

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        awsome read, what a classy guy, its nice to know that not every sports figure is a jerk, jake seems like a genuinly nice guy, im glad we have him and cant wait till he proves all the doubters wrong be it this year or somewhere down the road

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by plummer2005
                          I can't believe people (sometimes the fans too) bad-mouth this guy.......
                          read this and see why, we truly are lucky to have a person like this leading our team. I am sure these traits of his carry over to the football field too.
                          paste this link http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_3382006#
                          Great article. To many fans, what happens on the field is the only thing that is important, but I think what happens off the field is as important, or even more important. We can be thankful we have Jake - not only as the Broncos QB, but also as a great citizen off the field.


                          Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

                          Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Great article!! This thread might just make it to two pages without any negativity


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by OC1981
                              Great article!! This thread might just make it to two pages without any negativity
                              But what about that pick he threw in the Dallas game? (Just kidding - great article about a classy guy)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X