Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This gives a little insight to the real J.P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    As long as he is the QB, there are going to be many debates between you and I regarding him and I welcome that.
    You really think it will end after Jake retires?

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
      You really think it will end after Jake retires?

It depends on how the rest of his career goes. I support Jake because he is the QB of the Denver Broncos. If good stories about him come out like this one along the way, then thats a good thing. I support Curt Warner because of stories about him that I have read and he is not even the QB for my team. I have said it before, I am not married to Jake. I support him and give him credit for turning his play around and the things he gets done off the field. If he were to move on to another team, I would be a fan of his because of stories like this but I would also be a fan of the new QB for our team.

When Elway got hurt during the 98 season, I was a fan of Bubby Brister. Shoot, if I can cheer for Bubby, I can cheer for Jake...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
        Nothing I say to you will matter, so I won't waste my time trying to explain that...

I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY, ALWAYS PERFECT, WHAT A GREAT GUY, HUMAN BEING, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC.....

I commented on the ARTICLE

Geez, you people are totally out of control. Another thread takes one line out of article about KUBIAK to take offense on behalf of St. Jake.

Get over yourselves. If you can't comment on the CONTENT of my replies, then don't bother responding to me.

Stop creating trouble where there isn't any.
        Please do not bunch me into your simple YOU PEOPLE category. The content of your replies...would they have even existed if it wasn't about Jake Plummer. If the article had been about Rod Smith and his community work, would you have taken the time to reply with such negativity? All I was saying was in a time when you have Marcus Vick pulling a gun on a group of teenagers, players spitting in other players faces, and even ole St. Jake flipping off a fan, is there a necessity to have a perfect time of year to run an article on a football players community work.
        Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Cameron,

DO NOT MAKE ACCUSATIONS YOU CAN'T SUPPORT!!

I don't need you to tell me if I have hope. You don't know ANYTHING about me.

You know nothing about my father or my relationship with him, so keep that crap out of your replies. I wouldn't do that to you.

I don't come here for attention. I come here to discuss things related to the Broncos (except for the ABF threads). This is apparently something that's lost on some who come here.

I would request that you NEVER make these accusations again.
          I am not here to tell you anything. And you're right, I dont know anything about you personally, I only know what you post and your tendency to accentuate the negative with every opportunity you get. When JP didn't play and give you something to criticize this last weekend, you whine about how the media is praising his off-field work.

You are right again, I dont know you, your father, or your relationship with him. In my post I was responding to another poster, and I was providing to him my OPINION as to why you continue to consistently travel the path(s) of greatest resistance on this forum. It is simply my OPINION, not a fact or an accusation. It is no secret to anyone that you revel in posting your OPINIONS that are very abrasive to many. Yet, when others post their OPINIONS, you get hot and bothered.

I make no ACCUSATIONS of you mtnman, I am simply stating my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by CameronY
            I am not here to tell you anything. And you're right, I dont know anything about you personally, I only know what you post and your tendency to accentuate the negative with every opportunity you get. When JP didn't play and give you something to criticize this last weekend, you whine about how the media is praising his off-field work.

You are right again, I dont know you, your father, or your relationship with him. In my post I was responding to another poster, and I was providing to him my OPINION as to why you continue to consistently travel the path(s) of greatest resistance on this forum. It is simply my OPINION, not a fact or an accusation. It is no secret to anyone that you revel in posting your OPINIONS that are very abrasive to many. Yet, when others post their OPINIONS, you get hot and bothered.

I make no ACCUSATIONS of you mtnman, I am simply stating my opinion.
            I post things that people don't like, but I NEVER call others names.

Feel free to express your OPINIONS about anything I post, but keep your OPINIONS about my family and myself out of them. This is a clear violation of the COC and I won't hesitate in reporting abusive posts.

We can agree to disagree, even vehemently, but there's no place for this in this community of Broncos fans.
            sigpic

Comment

I post things that people don't like, but I NEVER call others names.

Feel free to express your OPINIONS about anything I post, but keep your OPINIONS about my family and myself out of them. This is a clear violation of the COC and I won't hesitate in reporting abusive posts.

We can agree to disagree, even vehemently, but there's no place for this in this community of Broncos fans.
              Not only that, but resorting to personal attacks is a surefire sign that a person has no evidence to support their opinion. When I see a personal attack, it usually means that person delivering it is conceding the debate, IMHO.

Comment

Working...
              X