Friendly Wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly Wishes

Just would like to wish you guys good luck this weekend. Hopefully you meet Indy in the AFC Championship game to make for a goodone.

Best wishes guys

Originally posted by PHILLY BILLSFAN
    Just would like to wish you guys good luck this weekend. Hopefully you meet Indy in the AFC Championship game to make for a goodone.

Best wishes guys
    thanks man much appreated

Comment

Originally posted by PHILLY BILLSFAN

Best wishes guys

Thank you!! =)
      sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Thanks, very nice of you.

Comment

Thank You very much!! Stand up thing to do.

Comment

Thanks man... pretty funny what you gys did to the Bungles a couple weeks ago... still lmao @ that one.. "Who Dey?".... Losers... that's who dey are.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Thanks! But we're not going to Indy, the Steelers wil be coming to us.

Comment

Originally posted by psychobilly
                Thanks! But we're not going to Indy, the Steelers wil be coming to us.
                I hope so too but I say, "Anytime, anywhere, let's just get it done!"

Thanks for the good wished Bills fan (is it just me or does the entire NFL seem to want to see us take down the Pats???)

Comment

Thanks for the wishes. How is it that Bills fans are a lot nicer than NE fans?

Comment

Working...
                  X