Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jake, if you get a moment, please read this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is GD not smack.... try to keep the forum straight... we even have them labled for you.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Great post...I think this just shows how much the Broncos mean to each and everyone of us.

If I didnt know better, I'd call the Bronco playoff victory a near religious experience.
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by CardinalDonkey
        Shall we pour over the games Plummer "tossed away" from a timely INT or poor decision?

Jake Plummer isnt even half as good a QB as John Elway would be today if he suited back up. You obviously havent followed Plummers career very closely. You'll see how good he is in the post season. The truely great QB's play their best in the postseason. I can garentee it will be yet another early exit for your team. Enjoy posting for the next few days, because after Saturday, your season will be OVER.

Jerk.....
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
          This is GD not smack.... try to keep the forum straight... we even have them labled for you.

bumpity bump

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Truly excellent post my man!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one! I too sustained an injury the moment John Mobley knocked down that pass. I jumped so high I was nearly scalped by a ceiling fan (true story.) After the game had ended, someone pointed out that I had blood on the back of my Romanowski jersey. Thankfully, no stitches were required.

Believe me, I'll be doing enough pacing for the both of us. I've nearly worn a trench behind my couch over the years.

Again, excellent post. Here's to a full and speedy recovery, despite snapping a few of those stiches this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by azfanz
              I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one! I too sustained an injury the moment John Mobley knocked down that pass. I jumped so high I was nearly scalped by a ceiling fan (true story.) After the game had ended, someone pointed out that I had blood on the back of my Romanowski jersey. Thankfully, no stitches were required.

Believe me, I'll be doing enough pacing for the both of us. I've nearly worn a trench behind my couch over the years.

Again, excellent post. Here's to a full and speedy recovery, despite snapping a few of those stiches this weekend!
              Thanks for the positive post, you made my day. And I do appreciate you covering for me on Saturday, someone has to do the pacing...lol. Well, hopefully I'll be on my way back to the hospital on Sunday to get those stitches fixed (lol...kidding)...here's to a good game on Saturday and another Bronco win...

Comment

Good Luck

Hope the back heals quickly and stronger than ever. As you are a long-time Bronco fan, I agree with your comments about a lack of Bronco respect bringing back memories of the Super Bowl teams. Weren't the Broncos an 11 point underdog to Green Bay? I have noticed that the D is getting better every week and providing great field position fof the O. I don't expect 178 yards this game, but if it comes up over 120, we will probably win.

Comment

Hey, I'm just writing to remind all you guys that you got to do some major pacing for me today. I'm all ready to go, even though my back is really sore. I got the broncos jersey on, hat, snacks in the kitchen ready to go, just itching for this game to start. Anyway, hope everyone has lots of fun today, and heres to a big victory...

Comment

Good stuff

One of the most absurd things I saw this week was on Yahoo Sports. Charles Robinson called Plummer a playoff choker. It would be reasonable to call Denver's defense a playoff choker, or even the whole team but it is outragous to claim that a QB is a choker when his defense has totally colapsed in the first half giving him no opportunity to do anything.

- Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinals997
                      One of the most absurd things I saw this week was on Yahoo Sports. Charles Robinson called Plummer a playoff choker. It would be reasonable to call Denver's defense a playoff choker, or even the whole team but it is outragous to claim that a QB is a choker when his defense has totally colapsed in the first half giving him no opportunity to do anything.

- Jason

Yeah I saw that also was going to post the link here but forgot.

Gotta to remember that most of the media rarely see DEN play unless it is against one of their home teams. There fore they only look at the stats and listen to the other morons that are in the smae boat. You know how rumors spread.

Comment

Jake Plummer's name is not to be used in the same sentence as John Elway, Dan Marino, Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Steve Young etc. He is the achiles heel of the broncos. He can't pass acurately enough to hit the open reciever, Jake is a very average quarterback. Sorry Jake thats just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by skycoyote
                          Jake Plummer's name is not to be used in the same sentence as John Elway, Dan Marino, Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Steve Young etc. He is the achiles heel of the broncos. He can't pass acurately enough to hit the open reciever, Jake is a very average quarterback. Sorry Jake thats just the way it is.

Hey pal, check the score there buddy, Jake just lead us to a playoff win...I'm not really too interested in the opinions of anyone that registers on a board, posts twice, and then is no where to be found. The Broncos are one game away from going to another big one, and Jake lead the way with some big plays. More importantly, I didn't pop out any stitches, although when Champ ran that INT back I almost did!!

Comment

Originally posted by skycoyote

Mtn man is that you or raiderjose?

Comment

Working...
                            X