Yards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yards?

How many yards will Griffin gain if he is starting TB?

I would say about 1100
    Coming to a stadium near you....

The Man with the Golden Jockstrap

LETS GET CLARETT he will be a god one day

i say at LEAST 1,300
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

thats a little high, I think we are going to be more of a passing team, plus his averge this year wasnt all that great so he is going to have to run about 350-400 times to reach 1300
      Coming to a stadium near you....

The Man with the Golden Jockstrap

LETS GET CLARETT he will be a god one day

Comment

Re: Yards?

Originally posted by Mr Portis
        How many yards will Griffin gain if he is starting TB?

I would say about 1100
        660 on 480 carries
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Yards?

Originally posted by dhall26
          La la la, blah blah blah blah

Uh, yep
          "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

660 on 480 carries
            1.3 yards per???

Dhall, even YOU could average 1.3 yards per....

Besides we play the Chefs twice, and that improves everyone's average.
            Just because it's your opinion doesn't make it fact... Just like the fact that you have a brain doesn't mean you know how to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Bronc Bomber
              1.3 yards per???

Dhall, even YOU could average 1.3 yards per....

Besides we play the Chefs twice, and that improves everyone's average.
              LOL!!!! Okay, Chiefs Twice, 880 yards on 480 carries!!!!
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

It depends, we know q can run well on turf, and according to 2004's scheldule, we play only one game on turf at new orleans. But i'd be satisfied if q gets 1100-1200yds this yr, if he can stay healthy the whole season.

Comment

Q is not going to even get a sniff of 1000 yards I see 500 -700 tops...
                  Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

we'll see

you guys are really high on griffith. for denver's sake he better be all that cause if he's not, there goes another year of having potential and not reaching it. i believe denver will draft a good running back and not let griffith be the focal point of our running game.
                    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: we'll see

Originally posted by bklynbronco
                      you guys are really high on griffith. for denver's sake he better be all that cause if he's not, there goes another year of having potential and not reaching it. i believe denver will draft a good running back and not let griffith be the focal point of our running game.
                      Griffin, not Griffith buddy

Comment

Re: Re: Yards?

Originally posted by dhall26
                        660 on 480 carries
                        Thats just -VS- the Chefs right?what about the rest of the year?

Comment

Re: Re: we'll see

Originally posted by Broncos26
                          Griffin, not Griffith buddy
                          what does that have to with my point? are telling me that you disagree or agree with me? or are you one of those spell check geeks. i guess your trying to be funny.
                          Last edited by bklynbronco; 02-27-2004, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: we'll see

Originally posted by bklynbronco
                            what does that have to with my point. are telling me that you disagree or agree with me. or are you one of those spell check people. ha ha ha that must be a joke.
                            It could be confused with Howard Griffiths who, despite bein a power FB could not really be a great RB. You know FBs aren't THAT fast (unless they come from Denver)
                            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: we'll see

Originally posted by muse
                              It could be confused with Howard Griffiths who, despite bein a power FB could not really be a great RB. You know FBs aren't THAT fast (unless they come from Denver)
                              whether i spelled it wrong or right everybody knew we were talking about Quentin not howard cause he has been out of football for several years.

Comment

Working...
                              X