Should D Will play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should D Will play?

So he says he's at about 60% right now. I would love to see him out there but.....i also would like to see him throught the playoffs if we can get by this game.

I think him stepping out on the field will make a statement about our team and that we mean buisness. If he plays in the first couple quarters....if things are looking good for us. Take him back out?

I know we won't know till Saturday how he really feals but at this point what are your thoughts?
    sigpic

Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

He said he was like 60% last week... I have not seen anything about him since..?

First it was best team not to make the Play Offs. Then it was best team not to win a play off game. This year its best team to go 8-8.

Comment

if he's only 60%, i'd play him in nickel sets only ,to risky playing him the full game....

Comment

if he's only 60%, i'd play him in nickel sets only ,to risky playing him the full game....
        I agree, Foxworth has been playing pretty well anyway.

Comment

Fox

Fox has been doing an outstanding job so why should we automatically replace him? I know that DWill is one hell of a rookie corner but so is Fox so I say if it not broken please dont fix it like Jacksonville did with Leftwitch! DWill for Nickle yes!!

Comment

he'll be ready. he should be around 80-100% healthy by the game.
            Put yourself in Sam Fisher's situation: His daughter died in a car crash, by a drunk driver. His wife died 16 years ago by an illness and he has lost his job from the government. How would you handle it?

(Join FrameCityUnderground and win free Xbox360!!)
            http://www.framecityunderground.com/underground/?u=MKCC14

(Join My Bewaresamfisher club!!)
            http://bewaresamfisher-club.1up.com/

Comment

In this sort of situation, a player should only be put in, if their feeling near to 100%. You cant have him get beaten for big plays, just because he wants to play.
              "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
              Ayrton Senna..

Comment

That was a week ago and we still have a couple of days left till the game so i think he'll be around 85% at game time

Comment

it wasnt a week ago. It was just put up today.
                  http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=5176
                  sigpic

Comment

Does the word "gamesmanship" mean anything to you?

As bellicheck is famous for his injury reports, maybe Darrent wants the Pat's to think he is less healthy than he really is. Maybe lull Tom Brady and the receivers into a false set of comfort.

Just a thought...
                    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

I want him to play, but what the hell if he does what Anderson did with his groin injury, rips the muscle right from the bone, what's the recoup time for that, would he be ok for the start of next season? Foxy has been doing great. Heard earlier they are definately not putting him on special teams coverage....Charlie Adams is the guy they named to cover that. Don't overdo it and he should be ok.60% isn't very comforting.
                      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

If he's not at 95-100% on Saturday I would substitute him out ALOT. You know they'll be picking on him in the game. Lets just hope Williams isn't left on an island all by himself like someone we know was last year.

Comment

I wouldn't put it past Shanny to be putting out the low numbers just to put them off. I'm not too up on injuries and how long they normally take to heal. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for an injury of DWill's type to heal?
                          Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I'd see how he was at Game time, then decide.

Both of those guys can get the job done.
                            sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

he says he's practising. not going full tilt, but not holding back or tentative either. he should be able to play, but shanny wont play him if he is not healthy enough to help the team.

but the pats wideouts dont scare me. we match up pretty well, imo. branch and givens are both very good, but champ and fox wont be overmatched on either. a almost healthy d will on troy brown is a good matchup for us, imo. and if he is close to 100%, i think he can completely take givens out of the game, assuming he can play after the lay off and in the playoffs as well as he was before the groin pull.
                              "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Working...
                              X