Holmgren, Shanahan back on top--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CardinalDonkey2
    Think I care? Its good to have an anonymous proxy server. Banning usernames or IP's becomes a useless practice. I'll say what I want to here. Its not my fault he was offended for having dolls on his desk.
    You feel special, hiding?

Say what you want to here all you like. Its yourself you have to live with.

Or maybe you are one of those types of people who enjoy being an afterthought.

Theres nothing gratifying about being considered a useless waste of air.

Comment

And I was asking you a very serious question. You have a bunch of transformers lining your desk don't you?
      I don't even own a Transformer. Even if I did, how is that relevant to following the accepted code of conduct on this board?

You seem to have trouble following rules though.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
        I don't even own a Transformer. Even if I did, how is that relevant to following the accepted code of conduct on this board?

You seem to have trouble following rules though.
        The only reason I came back was because I carefully looked the rules over, and found I broke non on the user agreement. Like I said, I did no name calling or bashing of anyone here personally, and banning me for having my own personal opinion on a subject was silly and really uncalled for.

Comment

The only reason I came back was because I carefully looked the rules over, and found I broke non on the user agreement. Like I said, I did no name calling or bashing of anyone here personally, and banning me for having my own personal opinion on a subject was silly and really uncalled for.

Material that impedes or otherwise prohibits communication; disrupts the discussion including, without limitation, using fan names in topical boards that are offensive to the topic, the team, the sport and/or its fans, and repeatedly posting off-topic messages in a topical message board.

When you post off topic, repeatedly, we ask you to stop.

I asked you nicely to post in the appropriate area. Instead of just saying yes or no, or asking why you were being asked, you decided to attempt to make it personal by asking me a completely irrelevant question about the area surronding my computer.

So, no, I don't think it was uncalled for.

Comment

You know banning people really isnt nice.......

Comment

Jared: Still able to personally log in.......

But what you or the administrator did for me was priceless. You banned a shared IP adress, watching a half dozen moronic Bronco fans across the room from me get all pissed off(not knowing why either)because they couldnt acess your website was priceless.

Keep up the good work moron.....

Comment

Now that is clearly a personal attack, and after you claimed that you were not name calling.

Comment

Working...
                X