No announcement yet.

John Elway a pocket passer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something is weird about this thread. I'm not so sure about this particular thread being made by a "newcomer". I say "full me once shame on me". I only have to be told the stove is hot. I don't have to touch it to get burned.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

I'm new to posting not to the forum. I'm an avid reader. Also, I don't see anything wrong with my post? Just something to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by Sburk!
        I have been having an ongoing argument with a buddy of mine at work. I thought I would bring it here and consult the experts.

My friend absoulutely hates Jake Plummer. He calls Plummer a "horrible quarterback" and does not understand why most Broncos fans are blinded to his "crappy play". In retort I stated that Jake Plummer is exactly the type of quarterback that we need on the Broncos and he works very well with our system. I said that we need a quarterback that can scramble and roll out. My friend is a huge Colts fan, so I told him that if we were to put Peyton Manning in our current system he would be an average quarterback and wouldn't put up huge numbers.

He then stated that John Elway was a pocket passer and did well. I disagree with him. I believe that John Elway was a more accurate passer than Plummer, however, he preffered to roll out and was indeed a scrambling quarterback.

So what do you think? What type of QB was John Elway?
        Elway had all the tools you look for in qb. He really can't be labled a pocket passer or scrambler because he did both equally well.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
          Something is weird about this thread. I'm not so sure about this particular thread being made by a "newcomer". I say "full me once shame on me". I only have to be told the stove is hot. I don't have to touch it to get burned.
          isn't that "fool" me once??? Or maybe you've just had too much dinner?

Comment

Working...
          X