Mobley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobley

Just curious if anyone knows if he will be okay and whether or not he can walk or feel and move everything.

Mobley

It was just announced, John Mobley is on injured reserve and done for the year. Looks like one of our backers is now a full time starter.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Broncos Place John Mobley on Injured Reserve

what is your take?
      JetBoatRich

Comment

sorry I started a similiar thread. Not sure, but I think he would have help stop the Pat's last week.
        JetBoatRich

Comment

damn, that sucks. One more hurdle to overcome....
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

First Ian Gold, now John Mobley... He is the seventh Bronco that has had to go on Injured Reserve... How many more will there be...

The linebacking core was the strength of our defense. Al Wilson cannot do it alone. I guess this is where Jashon Sykes and Terry Pierce are going to have to earn their money in a hurry. I wonder who is out there that we can pick up???
            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

You guys are way off on this.

This is a GOOD thing. It means that he is healthy, his test came back negative. No one expected him to come back this year, we were worried about him being able to WALK again.

But since they are talking about him being ready for training camp next year, its obvious that he will be okay, and hopefully back to his old self.

Comment

I have to agree. This is a good sign that he will be back in action next year. They will be able to keep it together and hold everyone off.

Comment

who has....

hey,

who all has sent John mobley get well wishes so far? Im about to do it, and just wanted to know if anyone has done it yet.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

I will do it later today.
                    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

I just read the article

Why are we so cursed with injuries this year........this is the most heartbreaking season with all of these injuries and their severity.

I will be sending him get well wishes......

Comment

Help!!!!!

I also want to send a "get well/best wishes"message to Mobley and others.....but if I post on the Bronco Players board in this forum......how do I know if they get it?
                        Is there a sure address (snail mail or e-mail) that we know gets to the players?
                        If so, PLEASE SOMEBODY let me know.
                        Thanks.....
                        GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Ron

Comment

They have a link on the home page to send John a get well wish.

GO BRONCOS!!

Recover quickly and completely John. We want to see you on the field next year.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks....I just found it.
                            GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!
                            Ron

Comment

Working...
                            X