You guys gotta read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys gotta read this

I thought this was pretty funny...Read what they say about our incomplete chant, and correct me if I'm wrong, but dont they shout "FIRST DOWN!" after every first down?

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...ad.php?t=29297

what I thought was funny was that one of the pats bandwagoners said "Yup, that's the ONE thing i hate about broncos fans. I hate that chant even worse than "J - E - T - S JETS JETS JET!"

I hope pats fans don't develop a stupid chant like that."
    then a pats fan told him that the jets chant was originally a pats chant that the jets now use. hahaha. that pat bandwagoner owned himself

Comment

ha ha, ya i saw that.

Comment

Great insight into the New England blue nose snobs. Their problem is lack of fan recognition. Every time a game is broadcast from Mile High the announcers make a point of how loud the fans are. I have never heard that said about the Boston Bunch.

While the team has been getting ready for the on field game, I've been getting my voice and feet ready to make some thunder. I will bring a few lemons to the game so I can keep my vocal chords lubed for some loud and often IN-COM-PLETE's!!!!
        As the world changes rational people will change with it. Only the zealots, and fundamentalists resist change. God save us from them.

Comment

I've heard many opposing fans say they hate our "In-Com-Plete" chant. No big deal really...I actually like it.

I have an idea for a new game. Let's make up chants for other teams...we can start with the raiders....

"La-Mi-Gra"

I'm sure BigBadJohn could come up with some good ones!!!

Comment

Steedstampede that is a really cool sig. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by letsgoavs1921
              I thought this was pretty funny...Read what they say about our incomplete chant, and correct me if I'm wrong, but dont they shout "FIRST DOWN!" after every first down?

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...ad.php?t=29297
              Our opponents aren't supposed to like our chants, I'm glad they don't like it, but I do. Nothing like 60,000+ fans letting a reciever know the results of a play.
              A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

HA HA they have the gull to call us lame and diss our fan base? They yell first down. Big deal, if this is their best talk to try to insult us, we don't need to say a word, heck they do a good job of insulting themselves.
                A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

Somewhere on that forum a pats fan breaks down our statistic very well, and they are quite aware what our running game is capable. It's very reasonable. Everyone should check it out. I don't have a link, but just go to the topics in the forum. You can't miss it.

Comment

It is just to darn bad they will hear it ALOT on Sat
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
                      It is just to darn bad they will hear it ALOT on Sat
                      As I posted somewhere else earlier in the week, I hope Brady has that chant stuck in his head the whole damn offseason!

Comment

Cheifs came up with the First Down chant first anyways......
                        sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
                          As I posted somewhere else earlier in the week, I hope Brady has that chant stuck in his head the whole damn offseason!

And ringing in his ears from Champ and Lynch
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1orangecrushfan
                            Steedstampede that is a really cool sig. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Which one?

Comment

I think the fans should change up the incompletion chant just for this game....

Announcer: "Tom Brady's pass was incomplete. The Denver D showed him some...."

DIS - RE - SPECT!!!
                              Last edited by Mount-n-Groan; 01-12-2006, 08:56 AM.
                              Winter is Coming!

Comment

Working...
                              X