Greetings from patriots Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from patriots Nation

Just stopping by your board, to see everyone feels about the game comingup. A very cool board you have.
    I think this game is about as tough as it gets. I never feel comfortable watching the Pats play in Denver, a place that has always been a house of horrors for the Pats. To be honest I would have much rather faced Indy, a place where the Pats have historically had much more success. I also think Indy is a better match up for the Pats.
    About the game I think its a close call, the 28-20 score earlier, was not as close as the score indicated, Denver went into cruise control the last 2 quarters, and it akmost bit them in the end. (Damn Givens dropping that pass). Hopefully the Pats can put up more of a fight this time, Seymore, Bruschi, Dillon, and Faulk being back will help. But I jsut do not trust the Pats secondary when Plummer goes play action, so the pats have to find a way to stop the Broncos great running game, early to neutralize the big play play action passes that killed them in the 1st game. I have faith in BB to develop a better game plan, but the one coach that seems to handle BB better than anyone is Shanny. Again why I would rather play Indy, you know what Dungy will do.

Anyways, here is hoping for a good game, without injuries, I think it is by far the best game of the weekend.

Originally posted by NYCPATSFAN
    Just stopping by your board, to see everyone feels about the game comingup. A very cool board you have.
    I think this game is about as tough as it gets. I never feel comfortable watching the Pats play in Denver, a place that has always been a house of horrors for the Pats. To be honest I would have much rather faced Indy, a place where the Pats have historically had much more success.
    Anyways, here is hoping for a good game, without injuries, I think it is by far the best game of the weekend.
    Welcome to the board. I hope you have a good experience. Also, on Saturday, join us for the Gameday Thread, where you can participate in game disccussion with all the fans.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Good post and thank you..I too hope for no injurys and a good game and you are right,its the best game of the weekend...

GOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks and welcome.
        Hoping for no injuries for either team also.
        Should be a great game!

Comment

Welcome to the boards! I can't wait......it's gonna be a nail biter.
          sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Welcome to the boards - win or lose, I hope you decide to stick around for awhile afterwards. There are a lot of "regulars" on here who aren't Broncos fans and contribute greatly to this place. Here's to a great game with no injuries!

Comment

I think this game is about as tough as it gets. I never feel comfortable watching the Pats play in Denver, a place that has always been a house of horrors for the Pats. To be honest I would have much rather faced Indy, a place where the Pats have historically had much more success. I also think Indy is a better match up for the Pats.
              About the game I think its a close call, the 28-20 score earlier, was not as close as the score indicated, Denver went into cruise control the last 2 quarters, and it akmost bit them in the end. (Damn Givens dropping that pass). Hopefully the Pats can put up more of a fight this time, Seymore, Bruschi, Dillon, and Faulk being back will help. But I jsut do not trust the Pats secondary when Plummer goes play action, so the pats have to find a way to stop the Broncos great running game, early to neutralize the big play play action passes that killed them in the 1st game. I have faith in BB to develop a better game plan, but the one coach that seems to handle BB better than anyone is Shanny. Again why I would rather play Indy, you know what Dungy will do.

May the best team win. Here's to a very entertaining weekend.
              A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

Welcome level headed pats fan, maybe you will rub off on some of your pals around here.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

ya, NE has Indy's #, and Den has NE's.

soo, hopefully, by the property of acquisition of defeated souls, Den will have Indy's # this year.

all smack aside, here's to a good game without injuries.

Comment

Welcome

Welcome to the boards! Nice to see another Pats fan with the ability to speak calmly and clearly! Join the gameday thread for some in running action!

Cheers!
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

O YA

Comment

Welcome to Broncomania!
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice post

I don't think there will be any serious injuries due to the fact neither team plays like the Steelers.

Comment

Working...
                          X