Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoLyFER62
    replied
    How much slower was Elway when he led us to 2 superbowl titles?
    Answer that Dhani!!!!! GO JAKE

Leave a comment:

• BigRussMooney
    replied
    Down with media.

I just hope they don't start bashing Jake like they do good ol' Brett Favre nowdays, and they make themselves look like fools by saying things like "He got sacked 6 times in 3 games". Whos FAULT is that?! Is that his fault or could it have absolutely nothing to do with the O LINE? One of these days they're gonna do the same thing to The Great Jake and I'm gonna find some way to sue them for it.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Simms... that crazy kid, first he loses against the skins.... now he is besmirching our qb....

Leave a comment:

• The|Snake#16
    replied
    Ah, true, it was Dhani, I read quite a few articles today hah. Anyhow, the reason I thought it was funny was because Dhani made it seem like a glaring difference, enough to mention it anyhow.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    I bet the future news for jake is"Jake is getting old and fat" news.

Leave a comment:

• ClevelandBronco
    replied
    Jake may have been coached not to try to run for yardage. We're kind of thin at the quarterback position. One nasty tackle and it's Bradlee Van Pelt's team. The Broncos are a talented bunch, but I doubt that they're going 13-3 with Bradlee at the helm.

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    replied
    Originally posted by DrunkPanda
    i think plummer isn't as good at running for yards as he used to be but he is more elusive in avoiding sacks. whenever plummer is about to run for yards he just crouches for like a full second before running. i don't know why he does that but it usually loses him valuable time so he can't get many yards rushing and usually gets tackled right away
    I think thats his sixth sense going off a little too early. It happens a couple of times, you'll see him duck a little earlier than nessicary, and end up taking the sack. But then again it also works and I have never quite understood how he is so good at sensing the blind side presure.

Leave a comment:

• Calif. Bronco
    replied
    Well...Jake probably isn't as elusive as he once was, but he throws a lot less interceptions - sounds like an OK trade-off to me!

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    i think plummer isn't as good at running for yards as he used to be but he is more elusive in avoiding sacks. whenever plummer is about to run for yards he just crouches for like a full second before running. i don't know why he does that but it usually loses him valuable time so he can't get many yards rushing and usually gets tackled right away

Leave a comment:

• gobroncsnv
    replied
    So how many times did Mr Jones catch up to Jake when we nuked the Eagles earlier this year???

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    replied
    Of course Jake isn't as fast as he was 5 years ago. Then again if he wore thinner padding I think that would help his agility and speed a little.

Leave a comment:

• The|Snake#16
    started a topic NFL.com Bronc/Pat Article by Simms

NFL.com Bronc/Pat Article by Simms

Here is a quote from Phill Simms that gets me, "Plummer isn't as mobile as he has been in the past, but he's going to have to be able to get away from Willie McGinest."

Umm, what? Not as mobile as he used to be? Maybe slightly, but if you've been watching him this season, he's speedy and elusive, breaking out of tackles that look like a sure sack. That just sounds dumb.

Here is the Article: http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/9158797
Working...
X