No announcement yet.

Mike anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Denver's injury report neither Mike nor any other Bronco RB is on the list. And all those who were on the list have practiced all week.

I see Dillon missed some practice time for the Patriots though...

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=350

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Jedi
      According to Denver's injury report neither Mike nor any other Bronco RB is on the list. And all those who were on the list have practiced all week.

I see Dillon missed some practice time for the Patriots though...

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=350

Right on. I was just about to post that link, but you beat me to it.

Seems like we are at full force.

Here's to hoping we play our best football - this weekend and throughout the playoffs.

...Hold nothing back.

sigpic
      They're your teammates, now.
      Best of luck, TT!
      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

What?

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
        wow. i was starting to freak out. if mike doesn't play, we are in big trouble
        no the hell were not. WHat Broncos have u been watchin.

big ups to snk16.

Comment

Originally posted by DAYNETRAYNE
          no the hell were not. WHat Broncos have u been watchin.
          yes we are. If MA is out.. its a huge blow to our offense.

Comment

no no no...

it's just the last update for his injury status. same with darius watts being questionable for thursday...
            from all accounts he's completely healthy and ready for hte game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              yes we are. If MA is out.. its a huge blow to our offense.
              huge? no......since when has loosing a RB in our system been huge?
              sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

--- Where is MA ? ---

1/12/06

Patriots, Broncos release injury reports New England Patriots

The New England Patriots (11-6) and the Denver Broncos (13-3) announce the following player injuries.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (11-6)
                PLAYER POSITION STATUS INJURY PRACTICE
                Tom Brady QB Probable Right Shoulder
                Matt Chatham LB Probable Knee Missed Portion
                Corey Dillon RB Probable Calf Missed Portion
                Heath Evans FB Probable Shoulder Missed Portion
                Christian Fauria TE Probable Foot Missed Portion
                Daniel Graham TE Probable Shoulder Missed Portion
                Jarvis Green DE Probable Shoulder Missed Portion
                Artrell Hawkins S Probable Thigh Missed Portion
                Russ Hochstein C Probable Ankle Missed Portion
                Nick Kaczur T Probable Shoulder Missed Portion
                Gene Mruczkowski C Probable Back Missed Portion
                Patrick Pass FB Probable Hamstring Missed Portion

DENVER BRONCOS (13-3)
                PLAYER POSITION STATUS INJURY PRACTICE

Stephen Alexander TE Probable Toe
                Courtney Brown DE Probable Knee/Shoulder
                Keith Burns LB Probable Knee
                Jeb Putzier TE Probable Shoulder
                Darrent Williams CB Probable Groin
                Al Wilson LB Probable Thumb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                --- MA is healthy !!! OOOORRRRAAAAHHHH --- Semper Fi !!!! Go Big Mike !!!!
                Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 01-13-2006, 11:46 AM.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

DENVER BRONCOS

1/10/06 1/11/06 1/12/06
                  POS.
                  PLAYER
                  INJURY
                  TUES.
                  WED.
                  THURS.

TE Stephen Alexander Toe P P P
                  DE Courtney Brown Knee/Shoulder P P P
                  LB Keith Burns Knee P P P
                  TE Jeb Putzier Shoulder P P P
                  CB Darrent Williams Groin P P P
                  LB Al Wilson Hand P P P

--- no Mike here !

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

1/10/06 1/11/06 1/12/06
                  POS. PLAYER INJURY TUES. WED. THURS.
                  QB Tom Brady Right Shoulder P P P
                  LB Matt Chatham Knee P* P* P*
                  RB Corey Dillon Calf P* P* P*
                  RB Heath Evans Shoulder P* P* P*
                  TE Christian Fauria Foot P* P* P*
                  TE Daniel Graham Shoulder P* P* P*
                  DE Jarvis Green Shoulder P* P* P*
                  S Artrell Hawkins Thigh P* P* P*
                  C Russ Hochstein Ankle P* P* P*
                  T Nick Kaczur Shoulder P* P* P*
                  C Gene Mruczkowski Back P*
                  FB Patrick Pass Hamstring P* P* P*
                  CB Asante Samuel Head P* Upgraded to off list

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                  The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                  http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                  My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

thank u,

Originally posted by Astrass

please school him Trass. HUGE. LOsing Ma wouldnt put a dent in our system. The only thing we would miss is his leadership, and he can do that from the sidelines.

big ups to snk16.

Comment

Originally posted by Astrass
                      In the PLAYOFFS? Since when is losing your 1000yrd rusher NOT a big deal in ANY offense. Some seem to think we are "loaded" at RB. We aren't. We have had success with the RBs that we have... MA and Bell. Bell hasn't broken a big one in how long? Dayne has ONE game? MA has rushed for barely 1000 yrds in a time when 1000 yrds isn't exactly considered to be the tops.

When we have marginal talent at RB... (meaning people that get the job done, but are not considered the top at their position)...and you take the LEADER of that marginal group OUT of the equation, that would be a HUGE loss to our offense.

Comment

well,

In the PLAYOFFS? Since when is losing your 1000yrd rusher NOT a big deal in ANY offense. Some seem to think we are "loaded" at RB. We aren't. We have had success with the RBs that we have... MA and Bell. Bell hasn't broken a big one in how long? Dayne has ONE game? MA has rushed for barely 1000 yrds in a time when 1000 yrds isn't exactly considered to be the tops.

When we have marginal talent at RB... (meaning people that get the job done, but are not considered the top at their position)...and you take the LEADER of that marginal group OUT of the equation, that would be a HUGE loss to our offense.
                        it wasnt a huge loss in week 2 when it was crunch time and Ma was hampered from the ribs, and Dayne came in and our offense did not miss a beat. Week 1 when we only had 2 rbs dressed and Ma went out on the very first play was a HUGE LOSS. If Ma was out, idont think anybody would be to worried about the running game. They all can get it done. Dayne has done a tremendous job filling in when given the opp. He just needs more caries, so all u guys can stop saying he had 1 huge came, he's been solid each time called apon.
                        Last edited by DAYNETRAYNE; 01-13-2006, 12:56 PM.

big ups to snk16.

Comment

it wasnt a huge loss in week 2 when it was crunch time and Ma was hampered from the ribs, and Dayne came in and our offense did not miss a beat. Week 1 when we only had 2 rbs dressed and Ma went out on the very first play was a HUGE LOSS. If Ma was out, idont think anybody would be to worried about the running game. They all can get it done. Dayne has done a tremendous job filling in when given the opp. He just needs more caries, so all u guys can stop saying he had i huge came, he's been solid each time called apon.

i think dayne will see some action, especially if anderson struggles against that 3-4 defence, we seem to struggle against the 3-4, san diego, dallas etc..

without a run game, i'd be very concerned, but i think at home we're get the job done...

Comment

exactly.....

Originally posted by londonbronco
                            i think dayne will see some action, especially if anderson struggles against that 3-4 defence, we seem to struggle against the 3-4, san diego, dallas etc..

without a run game, i'd be very concerned, but i think at home we're get the job done...
                            and MA has struggled much this year with those 3-4 def. And in all honesty Dayne has been pretty effective no mattter what the def is. so i expect to see him in acouple series to, and i'm hoping Bell can break off a big one. That would really keep them on there heels.

big ups to snk16.

Comment

#2 run offense = marginal? are you on drugs? I don't care if they aren't all stars.
                              sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

and MA has struggled much this year with those 3-4 def. And in all honesty Dayne has been pretty effective no mattter what the def is. so i expect to see him in acouple series to, and i'm hoping Bell can break off a big one. That would really keep them on there heels.

yeah lets hope so bells long overdue a long run, the pats over the last 6 games have been good against the run,only averaging 2.9 yards against the run on each carry.

lets hope shanny mixes it up with the bootlegs and play action,keep them on there toes,get plenty of pressure on brady,..

i think we're turn the screw on them...

Comment

Working...
                                X