Mike anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike anderson

Usa today has him as out on sat. Is this a miss print or is this really bad news!

Denver Injuries
    Player Pos Injury Status

S. Alexander TE Toe Prob Sat
    K. Burns LB Knee Prob Sat
    J. Putzier TE Shoulder Prob Sat
    C. Brown DE Knee Prob Sat
    A. Wilson LB Thumb Prob Sat
    D. Williams CB Groin Prob Sat
    D. Watts WR Ankle Ques Thurs
    M. Anderson RB Ankle Out Sat
    D. Carswell T Chest out for season
    Last edited by broncos0707; 01-12-2006, 04:08 PM.
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by broncos0707
    Usa today has him as out on sat. Is this a miss print or is this really bad news
    I hope it is a missprint. I just read this morning somewhere that he wasn't even listed on the injury report.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
      I hope it is a missprint. I just read this morning somewhere that he wasn't even listed on the injury report.
      Our site does not say he is but I put usa todays on my post.

Comment

Originally posted by dr0p
        where did you hear this? gotta link?
        www.usatoday.com then go to sports then matchups pick new england vs denver go to odds then scroll down to injury reports there you will have it or you can just look at my post on the top I copied it from there.

Comment

If you look on the Broncos homepage, under features, they list the injuries for the Broncos and NE, and Mike is not listed at all.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

It's because, as usual, the National Media has no clue when it comes to the Broncos.
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

wow. i was starting to freak out. if mike doesn't play, we are in big trouble

Comment

Mike Anderson will play.

If he can walk, he'll play.
                This game means too much to him, his team, and the fans.
                No point "saving yourself" for the next game. It's playoff time at Mile High!
                Anderson's way to "hard core" (Marine Corps that is) to sit this one out.

You better believe it.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

USA Today and MSNBC are both showing Mike as been out Saturday.

I have checked the Broncos site, and the NFL site, but nothing there. Still, those might not be updated for a while, as opposed to the news sites!
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro

I have checked the Broncos site, and the NFL site, but nothing there. Still, those might not be updated for a while, as opposed to the news sites!
                    There has been no mention on any sportscast in Denver that Mike will not play, so the other reports are very wrong, or they know something that is not known in Denver.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
                      wow. i was starting to freak out. if mike doesn't play, we are in big trouble

I wouldn't say we would be in "big" trouble should Mike Anderson miss this game, because I think Dayne and Bell could still get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos0707
                        Usa today has him as out on sat. Is this a miss print or is this really bad news!

Denver Injuries
                        Player Pos Injury Status

S. Alexander TE Toe Prob Sat
                        K. Burns LB Knee Prob Sat
                        J. Putzier TE Shoulder Prob Sat
                        C. Brown DE Knee Prob Sat
                        A. Wilson LB Thumb Prob Sat
                        D. Williams CB Groin Prob Sat
                        D. Watts WR Ankle Ques Thurs
                        M. Anderson RB Ankle Out Sat
                        D. Carswell T Chest out for season
                        It's a misprint, Mike Anderson is expected to start. Besides I doubt Mike would let a sprained ankle keep him out of this game.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

dayne could fill in for him, with dayne in i dont think we would miss a beat. but its good news anyway that mike will start
                          R.I.P. Darrent Williams and Damien Nash

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Comment

Health One Injury report

Originally posted by Kapaibro

As of tues MA wasnt on the report and that is very acurate (right from the horses mouth) Well be alright

Comment

dayne and anderson are nearly interchangable, im confident with either

Comment

Working...
                              X