Glyn Milburn II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glyn Milburn II

While I was watching the game on MNF, I had a nagging memory of a former Bronco player everytime that Quentin Griffin touched the ball. Maybe it's just me, but he reminds me of Glyn Milburn. A small, fast and shifty back from the early 90's. He reminds me of Milburn in another way too by the way I watch him making his cuts and moving across the field and then...BAM!! He is leveled by a 250 lbs. linebacker. Anyone else remember Milburn or see any similarities? I think he wore 22 as well.

I do remember him and I believe you are correct in stating he was number 22. He was a fun player to watch.

GO BRONCOS!!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Re: Glyn Milburn II

Originally posted by EddiMac87
      While I was watching the game on MNF, I had a nagging memory of a former Bronco player everytime that Quentin Griffin touched the ball. Maybe it's just me, but he reminds me of Glyn Milburn. A small, fast and shifty back from the early 90's. He reminds me of Milburn in another way too by the way I watch him making his cuts and moving across the field and then...BAM!! He is leveled by a 250 lbs. linebacker. Anyone else remember Milburn or see any similarities? I think he wore 22 as well.
      I still have his signed rookie card :p

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
      ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

I remember Glyn, he was exciting to watch, I got to see him at a Jets broncos game at the Meadowlands. As long as no one touched him he was awesome

I think Quentin is a tad bit heftier than Glyn though, but I am not postive. Glyn also had fumbleitis.

Comment

no no no...

one huge difference, Quentin Griffin is one strong fella, millburn was just a little guy that shouldn't of been in the NFL..
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Working...
          X