Gates giving it up for the Broncs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gates giving it up for the Broncs

the AFC West Tight Ends are going on a media bonanza, I just watched ESPNEWS and Gates predicted we'd beat NE and take it all in Super Bowl XL. Rock on Antonio!!!

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Tony G. Said the same thing. I will say the same thing I said in another thread, who cares about all these armchair QB's in their booths predicting the pats to win. If you ask the players that actually play the game and played against both teams, they picked the Broncos. They don't need to overanalys every play. Players know what they are talking about, not fat washed up former players.

Comment

When Tony G picked us he flipp flooped alot

He took awhile to pick us over New England and then when asked who would win it all he replied "The Colts, no wait the Broncos." Crazy guy. Never saw Antonio Gates though, but hey I'm all for it

Comment

i think the afc west guys just want to see their division take the superbowl. except the raiders. but the raiders are morons anyway

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
          i think the afc west guys just want to see their division take the superbowl. except the raiders. but the raiders are morons anyway

raiders drink to much hateraid
          sigpic
          DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Ahhhhh tight ends!

Wait no! Oh yeah! Antonio and Tony G! Cheers for the props! Guys like these who have played both teams are the ones who know what they're talking about!

Hey, they're both Toni/y G!
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

They have also played us each twice this season and know what we are all about....the patriots are just in denial
              sigpic
              DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

When asked who he thought had the best fans excluding obviously the Chargers, he replied with the Chiefs. When asked who he thought had the worst fans, he said the raiders, LOL!

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16
                  the AFC West Tight Ends are going on a media bonanza, I just watched ESPNEWS and Gates predicted we'd beat NE and take it all in Super Bowl XL. Rock on Antonio!!!
                  That's because our rivals know us. They know we are for real. Especially since we have 2 rivals that challenged us this year. Denver, KC, San diego, and EVEN oakland have respect for each other.
                  A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                    Ben Watson should be very, very afraid.

There is a "lynching" party waiting out there in the middle of the field for him.

Hopefully the refs won't be taking him out of the game like last year.i

Comment

Tom Jackson, Shannon Sharpe and Terrell Davis all picked the pats. I thought absence made the heart fonder!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoLyFER62
                        Tom Jackson, Shannon Sharpe and Terrell Davis all picked the pats. I thought absence made the heart fonder!!!!!
                        Its the easy pick for those guys...
                        sigpic

Comment

DAng man......these people have fired me up. But also I feel like we are the underdog because a crapload of people are picking the pats
                          Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

um Shannon sharpe picked the broncos. i heard him on sirius today. And TD will make his pick tonight on total access. Don't know about Tom jackson.
                            The second coming of Jesus already happened, it was John Elway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bellthebest
                              DAng man......these people have fired me up. But also I feel like we are the underdog because a crapload of people are picking the pats
                              You said it yourself, a CRAPLOAD of people are picking the Pats...

Comment

Working...
                              X