lelie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lelie

lelie is gonna do awesome this year assuming that ed will retire. for he will be moving up to #2 and is an awesome reciever. personally i think he has the potental to be a star in the nfl. thats all i got to say.

As long as he decides to actually play well. Remember his rookie year? He looked like he had a lot of potentional! But last year he sorta... didn't do as well.

Ed McCaffrey: A good blocker, a great receiver. You will be missed.

Comment

i really like AL, 1 of my fav WR. you have to remember, the poor guy has had a million different QBs to work with since he has came in. with 1yr working with JP and off season, i think he will do really really well and have his break out season.

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

a million different qbs?

lets count.

Griese, Plummer...

that's 2. unless you're counting when Plummer was ijured, so add in Jackson, Kanell and Beurlein to that list. so that's 5. Not TOO many..

Comment

I don't think that 2 different QB's makes a big differance. I think that if he doesn't have a "breakout" year he will be gone.

Comment

5 QBs in 2yrs, and thats not to many? lol

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Originally posted by jaznice
              I don't think that 2 different QB's makes a big differance. I think that if he doesn't have a "breakout" year he will be gone.
              i agree but he will have his breakout year. he knows that ed mac is going to retire so that makes him the no. 2 reciever so he's going to work on his catching in the off season and show the nfl the skills he showed the ncaa!

Comment

there are two reasons that lelie will have a great career...

lelie has the best hands i have seen, college or pro
                JUNE JONES[former chargers coach, UH now]

and shanahan said something like he runs the best routes i have seen. or something like that.

he had a bad season everybody does, he broke out of his slump late in the season and now he will go far. i have seen him play at the university of hawaii he is great, has soft hands, and is fast. if you give him his chance and he will pay off. simple as that.

just think he caught all of like 10 balls for 2 years at his high school, he is ready to make up for it.
                "They should have canceled it," Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis told ESPN.com. "That show don't mean nothing -- that show is nothing about us."
                Ray lewis on ESPNS choice to cancel PLAYMAKERS... yeah lewis keep telling yourself this.

Comment

Originally posted by want2bAbronco
                  5 QBs in 2yrs, and thats not to many? lol
                  Not when 3 of the qbs only played maybe 3 games max combined.

Comment

I will say one thing.
                    Lelie is awesome on Madden. I have em at like a 97 in his 4th year. He comes down with everything. Hopefully he will devolpe like this in real life but so far he is way behind. If you see Ash in the streets, make sure you throw a football at him, we need to get is awareness up.

Comment

lmao that'd be funnier than hell to do.

Lelie eventually took Smith's spot as number 1 wr on my Madden game. His ovr is like 95 or somethin. He brings the whole passing game together. Him and Germane Crowell anyway. Everybody else sucks.

Comment

Lilie showed a little something towards the end.He needs to through big for ue this year.Tired of hearing about how good is it is his time to step up and play good now.He has had a nuff time to learn the system. Time to step up?

Comment

Reember the preseason and regular season games against the colts. In the first game he absolutely burned mike doss on his way to a td. And in the regular season one everytime the camera panned toward him he was absolutely wide open. If only he can consistently come down with the ball he could become a top tier WR up there with Moss.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

i think he will be a huge impact this next season, along with q griffen.
                            By His Strypes we are healed!

Comment

Lelie replaced McCaffery because Ed short-armed a pass during a preseason game where Lelie was playing as if it were the SB and he was our only hope.

He awed me in that game.

But then it was like he forgot who he was. Christ, he dropped at least 8 balls just in the Kanell games.

He can't be a superstar if he can't be more consistant.

Of course, Rod Smith used to drop more than his share of balls. In fact, I used to pray that he'd be cut or demoted because of it. You can't imagine how many times I screamed at throught the TV to "get him of the effin field!". Look at him today.

So there is hope for Lelie. I just don't know if my heart can stand waiting for him to become as good as Rod has.
                              Sportsblog.org -- ThePostgame.com -- Bronczilla.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X