How would you guys like to see Brock Marion, in a Bronco uniform =/
    Coming to a stadium near you....

The Man with the Golden Jockstrap

LETS GET CLARETT he will be a god one day

What about Troy Vincent
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
      i was just sayin people form the 'phins....but yea hes a fa....i say cut all this useless ppl we have and get cap room....useless crap-gardener...o'neal....carswell....jackson(qb)....mi ddlebrooks....and so on

i agree on all except carsswell. he is a good TE and we will need him if sharpe retires even if we do draft a TE.

Comment

desmond clark was a better receiving te....but carswelll will blow open a hole....

when sharpe went to the ravens carswell went to the pro bowl with us.

Comment

he did??? i was a young pup whne that happened....i didnt really follow football but ive alwaysed like the broncos....im only 14

why not a buc, jag or 'phin? i notice your from florida

Comment

i mite be but my family lives in denver and we have had season tickets for 27 years and countin...ive been 2 so many games....buc hate them....jags they suck....phins....HELL NO...i have never liked fiedler or anyone

so whats florida like? have u ever been to denver?

Comment

ive g2g but u sound kool, stay on the board and make sure your here when we kick-off the season,

l8er bro, peace

bronx

Comment

Re: Re: Brock Marion,

no...hes gettin old...i like atrou freeman from the dolphins....or jamar flecter...they say hes crap but i think hes not in the rite system yet
                and they said that Rodney Harrison was getting old too....*sigh*
                now he's polishing off a shiney new ring...

Comment

i was just sayin people form the 'phins....but yea hes a fa....i say cut all this useless ppl we have and get cap room....useless crap-gardener...o'neal....carswell....jackson(qb)....mi ddlebrooks....and so on
                  Middlebrooks is an investment that I think we can wait on(not for too long) now that we have Bailey. He is turning into a special teams ace and we need depth at CB or S, wherever they decide to play him.

Comment

carswell went to the probowl that year because eddy mac broke his leg and rod smith had bad ankles and brian greise couldnt throw anything except the pass to the t.e over the middle....sigh!....but carswell is a dam good run blocker!
                    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X