X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Licence plates

I hope this happens, I will be one of the first to get them

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=1743
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

I need 2 please.
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
      I hope this happens, I will be one of the first to get them

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=1743
      man those are wicked. do u know if i can get one/two over here...im in PHX

Comment

Shoot.....now I DO have to move back to Colorado!!!

made by snk16

Comment

Seeing how they are Colorado Plates I don't think so

sigpic

Comment

I wonder how much more for these vanity plates?
            Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

I'm Guessing 20-50 more per year

sigpic

Comment

I think that of colorado would frown on that

sigpic

Comment

OMG! I have been saying for years thats how they should have gotten the money for the stadium! (even posted about it here once or twice!) I can't believe they actually did it...or are trying to do it! I can't wait to move back to Denver..that will definitely look fabulous on my car!!

Comment

Gosh dangit, can they make it world wide instead?

Thos are looking pretty sharp gotta move to Colorado and get one for myself

Comment

That would be awesome if they make those. When I got My new AZ plates (I just moved here) I donated to ASU & got those plates since Jake went there.

Comment

Nice! Any chance Nevada will get those too?

sigpic

Comment

I put my name on the list....hopefully we get them

Comment

From NFL's expert Vic Carucci

Are the New England Patriots going to keep alive their run to a third consecutive Super Bowl by pulling off the monumental task of beating the Broncos in Denver?

Yes.

True, the Broncos dominated the Week 6 meeting between these teams. True, Denver quarterback Jake Plummer had his best game of the season that day, finishing with a passer rating of 134.4.

What was also true was that several key defensive starters were out of the New England lineup due to injuries and illness. The Patriots are much healthier now, with Tedy Bruschi and Rosevelt Colvin back at linebacker, and Richard Seymour back at defensive end. The trio has done plenty to allow the Pats to dominate play at the line of scrimmage in the latter part of the season and during their wild-card win against Jacksonville.

Ask Vic!
                            Have a question for Vic on anything NFL related? Don't just sit there -- send it to [email protected], and the best questions will be answered throughout the season right here on NFL.com!
                            New England's secondary continues to be the weakest area of the team. But if the rest of the defense can manage to contain the Broncos' highly effective running game, Plummer is not likely to enjoy the same success he had in Week 6. When he assumes the brunt of the offensive load, Plummer is prone to forcing ill-advised throws because he desperately wants to generate big plays even if they aren't there. The Patriots' defensive scheme also continues to be one of the league's best at mixing up its looks and coverages and baiting overly anxious quarterbacks into bad decisions.

The Patriots figure to be able to establish a solid enough running game of their own to help allow Tom Brady to have a bit of freedom in the pocket to keep the chains moving with his usual machine-like passing efficiency. A large part of New England's offensive game plan will involve passes to tight end Ben Watson, who has emerged as a game-changing force as a receiver. By moving Watson around and sending him out on pass routes, the Patriots will force the Broncos to move strong safety John Lynch away from the line and into coverage or have outside linebacker Ian Gold tied up with the tight end rather than helping in run defense.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

Comment

what the hell is with this guy? I've seen 2-3 threads where this is all he posted. Its not even related to this thread..

humbo if you read this then get a clue

they are getting out of hand if you know what I mean
                              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                              X