What about that other Crappy Redskin we have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about that other Crappy Redskin we have

Is Gardner going to be on the team next year or is he just another waste of time and money, he sure was last year
    sigpic WHEC-724

But does anyone want a player that doesn't think team first how could we trade him nobody wants his type on their team
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

yeah, he is worthless to us, he was here for just a paycheck, he didnt even want to try to play.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

If we cut him a much of a cap hit would we take???
        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

If he decides he wants to play for Denver, (as he's said), then I say we play him. We could use some more meat in the d-line.

Just so he doesn't offer to take Bailey out for breakfast...
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

No no...here's whatcha do with Gardner:

Take out a HUGE life insurance policy on him, take him out to eat at a pancake house run by mobsters (theres gotta be one or 2 in Denver) and slip the waiter $100 bill to give Darrel "temper-tantrum-boy" the wrong freaking syrup. Then just step back, get out of the line of fire, watch the fun & collect on the insurance policy.

"When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by PortisIsAStud26
              no we dont need his prison record...did he ever play a game last year....maybe 1 or 2...but the backups stepped it up
              Prison record?????
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                If he decides he wants to play for Denver, (as he's said), then I say we play him. We could use some more meat in the d-line.

Just so he doesn't offer to take Bailey out for breakfast...
                I heard he is opening his own boxing league outside of IHOP on tuesdays.

Comment

gardener is a hell of a player when he actually wants to play. if he wants to play this year, denver's d will be much better

Comment

I read somewhere that the Broncos were trying to recoup his 5 mill signing bonus. If we can do that and he still wants to play for the Blue and Orange I say we let him.

Comment

Ya....he's no cancer...but Portis is.

Good hell.....
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
                        Ya....he's no cancer...but Portis is.

Good hell.....
                        Everyone in the locker room liked CP, but management seems to want to make a point. In my opinion CP helped liven up the locker room, not cause problems.

Comment

Originally posted by kdogg
                          gardener is a hell of a player when he actually wants to play. if he wants to play this year, denver's d will be much better
                          WTF?? Who wants a player who doesn't play when "they don't want to"??

"If he wants to play this year" I hope he does it somewhere...ANYwhere else.

Good grief, man...could you imagine going to your end-of-year review at work and have it written down "...Jones is a great worker, when he desides he wants to work" I'm betting you arent getting that corner office with the view after a couple reviews like that.
                          "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Working...
                          X