Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there any chance that TD will come back???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any chance that TD will come back???

i know, living in the past but is there any hope that TD will come back and play... he still has not said "retired" maybe he would be able to come back and maybe get 1000 yards??? maybe i am out of my mind, i dont know but maybe someone knows something i dont. possibly that there is a chance or if there is no way that he will ever play again.

is there any chance that TD will come back???

No.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Didn't you hear?????
      He just signed for $1, so we could have a rb AND save on the cap.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

ok im sorry but you never know call me a RC its fine

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
          Didn't you hear?????
          He just signed for $1, so we could have a rb AND save on the cap.

I heard that he is *****ing about how he is underpaid though...he wants $2....what a top-notch RB is worth today in the NFL. :0
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

ok, ok but do you think that griffen can hold the load or will they draft someone, i dont think that griffen can do it for the whole season, he looked great on turf but can he perform consistantly on grass??? he didnt do that this year

Comment

Listen! I understand you are young, so I will t y p e s l o w ! ! !

Q has not played his entire life on turf. I don't know why you might think that he did.
              His 'best' game, yes, was on turf, but compare that to the Packer game and you have an apple in one hand, and a watermelon in the other. Now, that apple is not the same as that watermelon, is it?
              Neither were the situations between the two games.
              1) apple - playing against the Colts, needing the win to make the playoffs, used starting lineup (they get paid more).

2) watermelon - playing the Packers, not needing **** Thus, most of the starting lineup (remember who they are?) was on the sidelines laughing it up while Q was running into 15 man fronts (jkk).

Now, do you see the difference?
              If not, turn out your light, kiss your mommy/daddy night night and sleep on it.....it should make sense in the morning.

Sweet dreams, tiger!!!
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

ok we'll see next season what he does. give me a break he is no barry sanders he is going to get thrown around and thats if he even starts. denver's o line isnt designed to block for a back like that, maybe with another team he would do great, he does have amazing talent, i never said that he didnt. he just doesnt fit in well with the broncos

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

^LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by orangecrush3233
                      denver's o line isnt designed to block for a back like that, maybe with another team he would do great
                      I dont see how any runner could do great with another team but not with the broncos O-line.

Comment

c'mon be realistic we have a great o line, probably the best in the league, but do you really think he can carry the load for the whole year, in snow and rain...

Comment

i know i know, i am just a "newbie" and dont know anything give me a f***ing break

Comment

Hey guys,

If Terrell could come back we would all love it. I am sure that is not going to happen and maybe his health would not allow it. I for one would love to see a "healthy" Terrell. That is why it probably will not happen because he just can't stay healthy.

He did say though if he was going to try again it would be for the Denver Broncos.

Again I don't think it will happen, but there is nothing wrong with dreaming...
                            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

thats exactly what i was trying to say and everyone was azzes about it, im not trying to be a kiss azz or anythong but thanks for not being a jerk

Comment

Working...
                              X