• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronco Virus
    HE WAS BETTER LAST YEAR
    Because he had more then 1,000 yards?

Because he had more then 1 TD?

Because we didn't make it as far in the playoffs last year?

Get real.

Comment

Thank you . . .

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      I wasn't too impressed with Lelie's performance actually.

I thought he was getting owned by inferior corners most of the game.

His routes, timing with Jake and physicality were all mediocre IMO.
      My sentiments exactly.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
        My sentiments exactly.

-----
        Welcome back big guy

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
          I agree, I would have prefered a run or a bootleg in that situation. I understand why Shanahan did it (or at least I think I do) but considering down and distance I would have prefered something different.
          I AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoRT
            He got off slowly on the fourth and 1 play which threw the timing off, other than that I thought he played a good game opening up the field.
            no he didn't. he tried a move to bait samuel and samuel wasn't fooled. nothing lelie could have done. it was just a stupid playcall. one thing i noticed in the game is that we never even attempted a pass to the third receiver......... i don't know if we even have more than two wide receivers on our roster anymore........ we should bring back watts! he can sit there and not have the ball thrown to him as well as anyone in the league......... i really don't understand why we don't have watts as our third receiver, it's not like our current third receiver (i'm almost certain we don't even have one) is doing any better than watts could

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
              Welcome back big guy
              Thanks, friend.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
                no he didn't. he tried a move to bait samuel and samuel wasn't fooled. nothing lelie could have done. it was just a stupid playcall. one thing i noticed in the game is that we never even attempted a pass to the third receiver......... i don't know if we even have more than two wide receivers on our roster anymore........ we should bring back watts! he can sit there and not have the ball thrown to him as well as anyone in the league......... i really don't understand why we don't have watts as our third receiver, it's not like our current third receiver (i'm almost certain we don't even have one) is doing any better than watts could
                Can't disagree all that much, DP. We get past Lelie, and it seems we have next to nothing from the WR position.
                A little more production from a #3 might even mean better production from Lelie. Ya think?

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                  Can't disagree all that much, DP. We get past Lelie, and it seems we have next to nothing from the WR position.
                  A little more production from a #3 might even mean better production from Lelie. Ya think?

-----
                  It would certainly take some pressure off of Rod and Lelie.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                    I wasn't too impressed with Lelie's performance actually.

I thought he was getting owned by inferior corners most of the game.

His routes, timing with Jake and physicality were all mediocre IMO.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Gotta agree.........nice post.

Comment

Working...
                    X