Bailey at WR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey at WR

Champ Bailey has made it clear that he would love to get some PT at WR, but he is not demanding it. Does anyone think that this would give the team another threat at WR, or does anyone think that this would take away from his impact at CB?

It might effect his stamina...then again, he has proved before that he can do it...
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I think one thing at a time. That would affect his stamina. Our WR's arent so horrible that we need a CB to start playin as one.

Comment

I think its good to see how much he wants to help the team win, but I think in his 1st year in a new defensive scheme he should solely focus on playing CB.

Comment

Him wanting to play WR has nothing to do with how much he wants to help the team win. I gaurentee he wouldnt be helping the team cause theres no way hes better than any of our WR's right now.

He's a CB and thats always how it will be.

Comment

for a grand total of 68 million, he better be selling peanuts in the stands if he isnt on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by milehigh2616
              Him wanting to play WR has nothing to do with how much he wants to help the team win. I gaurentee he wouldnt be helping the team cause theres no way hes better than any of our WR's right now.

He's a CB and thats always how it will be.
              Not necessarily true, he feels that he can contribute at WR due to his track record. He better want to help the team win at any means necessary or were ******. He has pretty good stats at WR in the past but I don't want to see him on O unless he has to be.
              Last edited by Jared; 03-02-2004, 12:29 PM.

Comment

He doesnt have to be. Our WR's are perfectally capable of getting the job done. All i can say is be prepared for a big breakout season from A. Lelie.....

3rd year for WR's are usually their breakout years. Hopefully He gives Denver fans somethin to cheer about.

Comment

He doesnt have to be. Our WR's are perfectally capable of getting the job done. All i can say is be prepared for a big breakout season from A. Lelie.....

3rd year for WR's are usually their breakout years. Hopefully He gives Denver fans somethin to cheer about.
                  I meant in case of emergency like another year of the injury plague. And I hope Lelie breaks out and starts his path on rewriting records books and becoming one of the greatest WR's to ever wear the Blue & Orange.
                  Last edited by DPg2003; 02-29-2004, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Shanahan has nothin but good things to say about Lelie....he sees something in him and I think this season we all will too.

Comment

Shanahan has nothin but good things to say about Lelie....he sees something in him and I think this season we all will too.
                      I hope we all already do, if not Lelie has to prove the critics wrong.

Comment

I have a feeling that upon Deltha O'Neal's departure..(doesn't wanna play WR and WILL have to give his #24 to Champ), we WILL see Champ at WR at some point...it is virtually a given, IMO.
                        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
                          I have a feeling that upon Deltha O'Neal's departure..(doesn't wanna play WR and WILL have to give his #24 to Champ), we WILL see Champ at WR at some point...it is virtually a given, IMO.
                          Any idea who or what they will trade O'Neal for?

Comment

Originally posted by DPg2003
                            Dunno...I just hope we get something of value for him...

Comment

Originally posted by DPg2003
                              They might just try to get a draft pick for him or something

Comment

Working...
                              X