• Bring TD back as a RB Coach

What do you think of this idea???
    Sounds Good
    70.59%
    No Way
    29.41%

The poll is expired.

sigpic WHEC-724

nah , he still hanging onto a small chance he can come back & play, its too soon in my opinion

Comment

I think he is on a different path... more along the lines on the NFL.Network.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
        I think he is on a different path... more along the lines on the NFL.Network.

yes I agree, maybe he can team w/ Shannon

Comment

Shannon's not retiring for another year...sources close to the matter say so.

Sources also say we're greasing up a deal with the Bengals to bring in Dillon.

Anyway, not to be too nitpicky or anything, but I don't want to make TD into a couch--All the people sitting on him would probably hurt his knee more... Just playing, but whomever started this thread might want to change that U to an A...

TD would make a great coach, but I don't think that's where he wants to be.

Comment

does anyone know anything about getting dillon here???

Comment

the broncos already have one of the game's best RB coaches in Bobby Turner.

Comment

does anybody know anything about this?

Comment

Originally posted by orangecrush3233
                  does anybody know anything about this?
                  Hope not. Talk about trouble......

How 'bout Cinci keeping him and shipping us Johnson?????
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

we do need another decent WR incase lelie has another dissapointing season

Comment

What is a RB couch? Is that a place for the RB to rest between plays? J/K:p

I voted yes because I think he would be a great teacher for whomever we decide to run next year.
                      Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Re: Bring TD back as a RB Couch

Originally posted by nickmeyer
                        What do you think of this idea???
                        Nah, just because he was a great RB doesnt necessarily mean he can be a great coach. Not to mention Turner seems to be doing a pretty damn good job - maybe the best in the NFL - he is the one that has coached these late round RB's into great RB's, ya know what I'm sayin - dont fix it if it aint broke

Read his bio and ask yourself the same question

"Since Turner's hire, the Broncos have produced the second most rushing yards (17,521) and total yards (46,539) in the NFL, largely due to the emergence of Davis as the premier running back in the league in the late 1990s, and Turner's ability to groom three other 1,000 yards backs, in Clinton Portis, Olandis Gary and Mike Anderson. Under Turner, The Broncos have ranked in the NFL's top five in rushing in six of the past eight seasons, including fifth in the NFL in 2002."

Now why would you want to change that?

Comment

Re: Re: Bring TD back as a RB Couch

orangenblue420...didn't know you were into Nascar!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Bring TD back as a RB Couch

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                            orangenblue420...didn't know you were into Nascar!
                            You missed my whole "Nascar not a sport - I think not" thread?????

Yeah I love NASCAR - I really prefer to go to the races live - I follow the season, but I dont faithfully watch every race - I try to catch the super speedways (hmm, could it be cause my boys DOMINATE them LOL) and I dont care for the raod courses, to boring to watch really - but man its one he!! of an event to watch live - it truly is

Comment

Working...
                            X