Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we attack Pittsburgh?

Alright, the AFC title game is set.
    Granted we have home field advantage.....
    but I think us and them had Impressive wins over big teams. So momentum i say would be about equal.

So what weaknesses does steel have that we can exploit?
    What will Shannahan throw at pitt?
    And what does Denver need to do offensivly to win?
    I live in Texas. But my heart is in Denver!

Originally posted by txbronco
    Alright, the AFC title game is set.
    Granted we have home field advantage.....
    but I think us and them had Impressive wins over big teams. So momentum i say would be about equal.

So what weaknesses does steel have that we can exploit?
    What will Shannahan throw at pitt?
    And what does Denver need to do offensivly to win?
    They're going to be exhausted after that win. We need to remain sharp and just keep doing what we're doing. They'll find blitzing Plummer is going to be much harder than hitting 'Ol Cement Legs Manning.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
      They're going to be exhausted after that win. We need to remain sharp and just keep doing what we're doing. They'll find blitzing Plummer is going to be much harder than hitting 'Ol Cement Legs Manning.
      I agree they will be spent, we saw all the drama that team just went through, and the week before they also had to win on the road. The Steelers will be tired and the Broncos will remain strong. Superbowl XL here we come baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's pretty obvious. Big Ben's hand is hurt and you stop their running game.

We are SuperBowl bound.

Comment

we must go deep all day. Throwing the short routes is beging for polumalu to pick off a fes. They are gonna stack the box . We need to come out throwing deep them hit them with bell when they start dropping back.
          Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

we will execute the same game plan we always do, mixing the pass, run and play actions.

Comment

We know our D is set, we have a good special teams unit.

It comes down to offeense and where does that begin... the O-line.

We need the O-line to be on their A game. Open the running lanes, pass protect and pick up the Blitz. IMO tat is where we will win or lose this game.

They got in Mannings face over and over and took him down. Indy could not pick up the overload. Time to see if we can and exploit it.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I think what we do is heavy doses of short to intermediate route passes to slow down the rush and run right at them. Most 3-4 defenses are vunerable to that kind of running.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

butterflies in my stomach...

This is probably the toughest team we have faced all season long...I'm kinda nervous about this game. It seems like the Steelers are strong at all points of their defense: their d-line, linebackers, and secondary (Polamalu ). This is gonna be a very tough game especially if we can't get our run game going early. On the other hand, we're unbeaten at home and we got the home-field advantage so...here's to a Broncos victory

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                    I agree they will be spent, we saw all the drama that team just went through, and the week before they also had to win on the road. The Steelers will be tired and the Broncos will remain strong. Superbowl XL here we come baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    If you're gonna and sit and hope that they give this game to us cause they're "spent" then I pity u buddy. Aint no way a steeler team is not gonna get up for an afc championship game. We didnt have that easy a time of it either our deffense was on the field for way more time than it had been all year. We gotta come out and punch them guys in the mouth use screen to negate the blitzes and go deep. Lelie is gonna be very important in this game . Our ability to connect deep is gonna be the reason we win or lose this game. dont be too overconfident. Pittsburgh is gonna be just as hungry as we are.
                    Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Quick slants and right up the gut running. Jeb could be a big difference in the game. After a couple of series run Bell to the outside to spread the D.
                      RIP Darrent Williams
                      You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

Originally posted by MyFav
                        Quick slants and right up the gut running. Jeb could be a big difference in the game. After a couple of series run Bell to the outside to spread the D.
                        You copied me. I'm telling the teacher.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                          You copied me. I'm telling the teacher.
                          Sorry didn't notice.
                          Let's hope if they do that it works.
                          RIP Darrent Williams
                          You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

Take it from someone who knows Pittsburgh well. Put enough pressure on Big Ben and he will throw ints. Tell Champ to be watching! Denver has the Defense to play against the Steeler offense. (Plus the "voodoo chants" from all of southern Ohio)!!!!

Comment

This game is going to be a blitz fest. To me both teams are pretty similar in their approach to games. Play outstanding Defense led by the blitz, both have sound running attacks, and both have QB's that make good and timely decisions, and lastly both have the longest running coaches in the NFL that have been with the same team for 10+ years.

Both of these coaches were just about run out of town. Cowher two years ago in Pitt and Shanahan the last couple of years. They both stuck with their teams and I think that has rubbed off on the players.

This game is going to be one of the most physical games of the year in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X