Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jake Plummer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jake Plummer

    ??
    21
    1 game
    14.29%
    3
    2 games
    9.52%
    2
    3 games
    14.29%
    3
    4 games
    9.52%
    2
    5 games
    4.76%
    1
    6 games
    0.00%
    0
    7 games
    0.00%
    0
    8 games
    0.00%
    0
    9 games
    0.00%
    0
    10 games
    47.62%
    10
    Please God don't let the Pats win the Superbowl!! AGAIN

  • #2
    10 games? Wouldn't that be next year?

    Comment


    • #3
      No not maybe not.

      10 games would be around about the play offs!!!!!
      Please God don't let the Pats win the Superbowl!! AGAIN

      Comment


      • #4
        Oops, your right! Brain fart.

        Comment


        • #5
          Why isn't never or an extended amount of time an option? What are you a squaw fan?

          I think it will be next season some time. Unfortunately, I don't think he is very durable. Our o-line needs improvement on pass blocking.
          Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

          You too Cutler.

          Comment


          • #6
            ohh sorry

            i was using 100% brain power and i didn't think off every possible outcome. Anyway after 10 games it's the offseason so it ain't gonna matter
            Please God don't let the Pats win the Superbowl!! AGAIN

            Comment


            • #7
              Serious Question

              I don't recall Plummer being particularly injury prone in Arizona, but I admit I didn't follow the Cards that much.

              Is it possible he just had a couple of misfortunate injuries while he happened to be in a Denver uniform, or is the guy just fragile? I expect him to be fine down the stretch, unless his foot isn't healed. That could be a real nagger.

              BTW, I didn't vote in this poll.
              Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

              Comment


              • #8
                Jakes next injury will be in May when he's having a few wobbly pops with Kurt warner and Brian Griese. Brian will trip on his dog causing him to fall and drop a beer on warners finger causing kurt to jump up in pain and stomp on jakes foot. After extensive rehab Plummer and Griese return to the NFL while Warner returns to a stellar career as grocery bagger.
                Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

                It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

                Vince Lombardi

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Serious Question

                  Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                  I don't recall Plummer being particularly injury prone in Arizona, but I admit I didn't follow the Cards that much.

                  Is it possible he just had a couple of misfortunate injuries while he happened to be in a Denver uniform, or is the guy just fragile? I expect him to be fine down the stretch, unless his foot isn't healed. That could be a real nagger.

                  BTW, I didn't vote in this poll.
                  Looking at his career stats, Jake played every games the past 2 seasons. He missed 2 games in 2000 and 4 games 1999 but played all his games in '98. In '97 he was a rookie and played in 10 games but I don't know when they started playing him. I only paid cursory attention to the Cards back then so I have no idea what caused him to miss games in '99 and 2000 but I'm glad to see see he played the last 2 full seasons.

                  Compare that to Brian Griese who never made it through full season healthy, and even got hurt this year despite not being the Dolphins' starter. And Brian had a much better O-line and running game to make his life easier in Denver than Jake had in Arizona.

                  I think Jake just had bad timing getting an injury this early in his Denver career. Or maybe the football gods are paying the Broncos back for all those healthy years with John Elway.
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    one of those years plummer injured his ribs.....i think, but other than that he was durable in arizona. the season he got hurt was before the cards improved their o-line, so it was much like the situation in washington with ramsey. he lead the league in # of times sacked that year.



                    and why would u make a poll like that...its obvious the broncos cant win without plummer.....you should want him back. those three L's would all be W's with plummer starting.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think he knows he'll have to tough out the rest of the season....0 games.
                      BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Even injured he will play and win for the Broncos. I feel he will last the season without any major injuries.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by pikman
                          Jakes next injury will be in May when he's having a few wobbly pops with Kurt warner and Brian Griese. Brian will trip on his dog causing him to fall and drop a beer on warners finger causing kurt to jump up in pain and stomp on jakes foot. After extensive rehab Plummer and Griese return to the NFL while Warner returns to a stellar career as grocery bagger.
                          LOL

                          You should write lyrics for Steely Dan. So dry and witty old chap. Satire lives.

                          Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                          The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Jake Plummer

                            THE FIRST GAME EVERYONE SAID THAT JAKE WAS A MISTAKE CAUSE HE THREW 3 PICKS ALL MY FRIENDS SAID HE SUCKED BUT I TOLD THEM HE JUST NEEDED TO GET IN THE GROOVE OF THINGS AND HE DID HE PROVED THAT HE WAS THE ANSWER THE BRONCOS NEEDED HE GOT HURT AND THAT BROKE THE GROVE ON OFFENSE SO NOW WITH HIS RETURN ITS GOING TO BE A BUMPY ONE BUT LIKE THAT FIRST GAME HE'LL COME BACK AND GET THE OFFENSE TO THE GROVE OF THINGS AND WE WILL BE ON THE ROAD AGAIN FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Jake Plummer

                              Originally posted by sparga
                              THE FIRST GAME EVERYONE SAID THAT JAKE WAS A MISTAKE CAUSE HE THREW 3 PICKS ALL MY FRIENDS SAID HE SUCKED BUT I TOLD THEM HE JUST NEEDED TO GET IN THE GROOVE OF THINGS AND HE DID HE PROVED THAT HE WAS THE ANSWER THE BRONCOS NEEDED HE GOT HURT AND THAT BROKE THE GROVE ON OFFENSE SO NOW WITH HIS RETURN ITS GOING TO BE A BUMPY ONE BUT LIKE THAT FIRST GAME HE'LL COME BACK AND GET THE OFFENSE TO THE GROVE OF THINGS AND WE WILL BE ON THE ROAD AGAIN FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT
                              ding ding! youre right! tell him what he's won bob, A NEW CAR!
                              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                              I tried to warn ya.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X