Jake Plummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plummer

Now i am a big Plummer supporter. and think he has alot of potential, but he looked clueless when he had to drop back and pass sunday. If **** jauron figured this out, im sure the other coaches in this league will (cept maybe Callahan)

Anyway Can Jake drop back & make passes or is it all bootlegs & play action, thinking back i havent seen him thrown a normal drop back pass all season for a score, I hope im wrong & im hoping you guys will tell me

Comment

• Cannot blame Plummer entirely

Ashley Lelie sucks. Unfortunately, Eddie is past his prime.

Cannot blame Plummer if receivers cannot hold on to catches.

If Sharpe retires, they definitely need to get some good WR.
      Or else its going to be only Rod Smith.

And the blocking against the corner blitz was horrible.

Comment

• Jake can't catch the ball too.2 td passes dropped and maybe a 3rd by Lelie.

Comment

• Re: Plummer

Originally posted by jbones733
          Anyway Can Jake drop back & make passes or is it all bootlegs & play action, thinking back i havent seen him thrown a normal drop back pass all season for a score, I hope im wrong & im hoping you guys will tell me
          Well, just last week he was throwing some nice passes from a normal dropback.

In fact, wasn't that beautiful pass to Sharpe in the corner of the endzone what you're looking for?
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

• What's with all the drops???

Was it the cold?

I remeber when Bud grant wouldn't let his Vikings have heaters on the sidelines. They would kick the other team in the second half because they were used to it and the other team had froze by then.
            Do the Broncos ever practice in the cold?
            Seriously. GB will have a great advantage if that is the case.
            This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

• Actually, Plummer had a pretty good game. Most of his passes were right on target. It was the recievers that caused problems in the passing game. How many drops were there again????!!!!!!

Anyway any QB would have problems dropping back in the pocket and throwing when you blockers forget to watch the corners! Everytime there was a bad throw from the pocket Plummers blocking was no were to be found. Plus the Broncos game play requires a mobile QB. If Plummer stayed in the pocket we would have a ton more sacks. The Offensive line is great on run plays. But they can not hold blocks long enough for a pocket passer. Hence, why Griese had so many problems. Plummer gets a B+ rating for the Bears game!

The loss was far from Plummers or Portis' fault. This loss stands on special teams and defensive penalties.

Comment

Working...
              X